HI

Options
I decided i wanted advice and support from other people dieting! I started dieting 34 days ago and have lost 19 pounds. It comes off so slow. Even though I am losing weight I still get so bummed when I see women in magazines or women who are around the size I want to be. What do you suggest to stay positive?

Replies

• oceansablue
    Options
    Hey!
    First and foremost, congrats on losing all that weight! Having tried losing weight in the past, I understand that it can become discouraging how slow you lose weight. When I feel down, I remember that I'm not just doing this for looks but for my overall health. I've, also, made myself a couple of promises of things I'll do once I lose the weight. For example, once I reach my goal weight I'm going to buy a skinny dress. Hope this helps a little! Feel free to add and we can motivate each other! =D
  • stockmanics68
    stockmanics68 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello this is my first week.. I like it so far.. good luck
    :smile:
  • spesivtsev
    Options
    I want to buy a super cool and fitting show top for barrel racing when I reach my goal weight!! I know weight comes off slowly :( but sometimes I feel bad for letting myself get to the point of needing to lose weight.
  • spesivtsev
    Options
    Stockmanics68- Good Luck :)
  • spesivtsev
    Options
    I am starting a belly dancing class tomorrow to work on my core and butt in a fun way :)
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Wow! 19 lbs in 34 days? that's insane! Good job! It's taken me 2.5 months for 20! Sounds like you're off to a great start. I love this website its really helpful and there are some really cool people. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • spesivtsev
    Options
    I cut sugar, carbs, and rum from my diet and limit my calories between 800 and 1200