I WANT SOME FITNESS BUDDIES!!!!

Options
Hi, im 23 single mother of two little girls, living in the home of the volunteers; that's right Knoxville Tennessee, and you better believe I'm wild as a mink, but sweet as soda pop ("Rocky top reference) anywho I just had my darling little one 5 Weeks ago and I've started p90x. Im just looking for buddies with the same goals I have (living a more healthful life) so that we can support each other in our triumphs a well as the failures........Long story short, ADD ME! THANKS!!

Replies

• tatorb
    tatorb Posts: 16
    Options
    AMEN.. From Bristol here originally.. LOVE THE KNOXVEGAS!!!

Sailor living in Va Beach!!

Single mom's ROCK!! :)
  • ziefit
    ziefit Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey I am 21. I have no children, but I am also looking for a fitness buddy. How is the P90X working for you? I've seen people get great results from it. Best of luck to you, and congrats and the baby.
  • candycanelover
    Options
    Hey all, I am 57 and looking for fitness buddies that have over 100 pounds to lose. I have been overweight most of my life and have tried all the diets, ok, most of them, and would like some buddies that are in the same boat. I am only on day three so just getting going, but am determined this is my final stop for weight loss. MFP all the way. If your in my boat welcome aboard and add me!
  • Prettyharu
    Options
    I also am 23, no children but I am looking for buddies that also want to live a healthier lifestyle! Friend me!
  • emlee01
    emlee01 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi! Originally from up the road in Morristown but now living in TX. (And always a Big Orange fan.)

I've been working slow and steady over the past two years to change my lifestyle and eating habits. I'm down almost 60 lbs from my starting weight and holding steady for about 5 months. Toying with losing ~10 more.

Would love to add a fellow parent as a new friend.
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you a friend request. I'm 31 year old mommy of two (3.5 yrs and 2 yrs this Tursday!) and I too am on not just a weight-loss journey but a health and fitness journey. I have about 25-30 lbs left to lose!
  • jenniferlthomas0305
    jenniferlthomas0305 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Always up for more MFP's!! I'm currently on my last 3 weeks of TurboJam then on to TurboFire. Everyone's welcome to add me!