Hi everyone

Just started tonight. My nephew has been tracking & had done great. So as his crazy auntie I'm starting now. have been planning on "doing something" about my weight. Got sick a few years ago with an auto immune problem & had to be on Prednisone for 1 1/2 years. Finally got off it after gaining 40 # which I have lost by now. GAined back a few # so I want to get going again.n to lose another 50# & keep going from there. recently torcked my knee- thought I tore the cartiledge- but am doing better. Have got back into the gym with an underwater treadmill- great for the joints!Am planning a regular exercise regeime & will increase based on how the knee feels. So far can walk, bicycle & underwater treadmill. This is how i lost the weight before- had to have knee replacement too & don't really want to go that route again if I can avoid it. So yes everyone- I need to lose weight- there I admit it. Iv'e argued forever about it- I know what i need to do. maybe writing it all down will help too. It did for my nephew!SO- I've been in the gym x2 this week, walk all day at work. Need to be better about eating a real lunch & taking the time to do it. Need to be better at time management & organization. and still need to do laundry too & try to walk the dog.

Replies

• Nataliek828
    Nataliek828 Posts: 4 Member
    Welcome:)
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,323 Member
    I've been here for about two months. Find the people to be very supportive and I've learned a lot about nutrition and fitness in the different forums. If you'd like support please feel free to add me. Good luck.
  • Hi new joiner..Welcome to the club..I have only been here for 5 days also and really having friends giving me feedback helps..You have to read your friends profile and I am sure it will inspire you to stay on track..I am trying my best to stick to a plan so I am hoping also to lose weight and feel good about myself..Take care and I will keep in contact o.k. Leaving for the weekend but will answer my letters on Monday night..have a great weekend and remember one day at a time..and don't make big amounts to lose...take like 5 lbs. at the time and you will succeed...Think thin and be happy xoxo