Looking for friends

Options
Im fairly new to the site, mainly use app on iphone. Looking for friends who have a long road ahead of them, like me. Add me!

Replies

• CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Add me =)
  • andil74
    andil74 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Bambersue, I also have a long way to go..............super long way and am currently dealing with a back issue that is limiting my ability to be physical. I've also been up and down a lot on the scale a lot so I could use some friends too! Add me too :-)
  • cwilli36
    cwilli36 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    look me up! I'm getting closer to my goal but I too had a long way to go at one point!
  • CKLE2793
    CKLE2793 Posts: 26
    Options
    You can add me =) I've still got plenty to lose too!
  • vb4evr
    vb4evr Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    While I may not have much to lose, staying healthy is not a journey that ends so in that aspect I have a long way to go. =)

Please feel free to add (anyone) if you want another supportive friend.
  • Jessdtornez
    Options
    Hi everybody i am looking for friends to go along with me on my weight loss journey. I need to be held accountable to somebody or else i will do nothing so add me and i will help you as well!
  • itsrachel23
    Options
    Heeeey I'm super new and wouldn't mind meeting some ppl:D I'm 17 btw
  • adorability
    adorability Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have to lose about 100 pounds to reach my ultimate goal weight, so I'll be here for awhile, feel free to add me! :)
  • WABeachWalker
    WABeachWalker Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I will be paying attention to my eating and exercise for the rest of my life. I have 77 pounds left, but I'm doing this one day at a time. If you'd like to add me, I'll encourage you on your weight loss journey.
  • AlichiaMJohnson73
    AlichiaMJohnson73 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN ADD ME :))
    I LOVE MEETING NEW FOLKS...ESPECIALLY WITH THE SAME GOAL...GETTING HEALTHIER!!! :))
  • bigwill5
    bigwill5 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP feel free to add me