43 Pounds Down, What do yall think? PICS**

Options
Ive Lost 43 pounds all together, I cant really tell at all! Can anyone tell ive lost 43 pounds?

BEFORE ( 305 pounds )

[img]http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg525/lauren39421/Facebook/Mobile Uploads/464590_3661068379473_1702112268_o.jpg[/img]

AFTER ( 262 pounds )

[img]http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg525/lauren39421/Facebook/Mobile Uploads/417419_4024912155340_1559999272_n.jpg[/img]

Replies

• hfzimmerman
    hfzimmerman Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I can't see your pictures :( but great job on losing 43 pounds!!
  • MJLPAA
    MJLPAA Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I can't see your photos. Congratulations on losing 43 lbs! What an accomplishment!
  • johned63
    johned63 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hi and great job on losing 43 pounds! I tried to check your pictures but I get a 404 error on photobucket when I follow your link.
  • GabsMommy28
    GabsMommy28 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Links don't work, but awesome job! And I am sure there is a HUGE difference.
  • lauren39421
    Options
    lol first time posting pics, sorry it took me a sec to figure it out!
  • ChunkiChica
    Options
    WOW, you look great! I especially notice the changes in your face and belly - great job, keep it up!
  • GabsMommy28
    GabsMommy28 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    WOW Your face looks sooooo different and you can definitely tell in your belly and legs. Great job!
  • linbaby4
    linbaby4 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    WOW! :)

the pics work for me!

Congrats on the 43 pounds! You can definitely see it in your face!

Keep up the great work :)
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • DeeMcG11
    DeeMcG11 Posts: 21
    Options
    Yes, I can see the weight lose in your face. I think it took a good 25lbs of weight lose for me, before anyone noticed.
  • kmhenry84
    kmhenry84 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Yea, you can tell! Congrats!

Maybe its hard for you to judge because you are wearing a big loose shirt in the 2nd pic. Check out your face!
  • LaConteuse
    LaConteuse Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! I can tell a difference!!! Good for you! :happy:
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! I can TOTALLY tell the difference! Proud of you, girl, keep it up!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I can see quite a difference. Keep up the good work!! Congrats on losing 43 pounds. :flowerforyou:
  • LesIsMoreXX
    Options
    Absolutely. You look awesome!
  • Becky99504
    Options
    GOOD JOB! I can tell!
  • matroma
    matroma Posts: 24
    Options
    Good job! I can totally see the difference, esp. in your face and middle. Keep it up!
  • jentarver
    jentarver Posts: 192
    Options
    amazing! keep up the great work!
  • dvcab
    dvcab Posts: 78
    Options
    congrats you look great
  • gayje
    gayje Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look great! I especially notice the changes in your face and belly - great job, keep it up!

I can def see the loss in your face but your shirt is too busy of a print for me to tell. 43 pounds is and AMAZING loss, keep up the great work lady!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!