Does the body bugg actually work?

Options
I usually estimate my calories burned, but I'm really curious if the body bugg works. Has anybody used it? If so, what do you think about it?

Replies

• angoodwin17
    Options
    YES, IT WORKS. As long as you are honest with yourself about the calories you're consuming, it's an amazing gadget. The downside is that it is kind of thick black band that you have to wear on your arm, so sometimes I am faced with trying to cover it up or else get some questions and stares. I can't imagine not using it at this point, though. I love it.
  • steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I have the Body Media Fit, which is virtually the same thing and it is working for me. I have consistantly lost 1-2 pounds per week on average since I got it.
  • Narisong
    Narisong Posts: 191
    Options
    I have the same as Steph.. if you like #'s you will love it, but you do have to be honest about your consumption. It definitely makes me really how much I sit on my butt at work all day and then have to work out double hard to make up for it.
  • thebalanceline
    thebalanceline Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the input, Ladies! I am kind of skeptical and reserved about forking over money for it, but I do love numbers. I am very consistent about tracking everything I eat, but I would like just as much accuracy about what's being burned... at least a closer estimate! @steph - do you think the weight loss was supported by the media fit because you were better at tracking your consumption or because you could plan more appropriately with the information about your calorie deficit?