Being desperately hungry

Options
2»

Replies

• Nyranee
    Nyranee Posts: 57
    Options
    I need to eat every 3 hours to not feel like starving, that way I have 3 meals and 3 snacks and that works well.
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Once in awhile that happens to me, but what i have found is awesome for filling you up!

Take 2 tender young yellow squash & dice it up. Spray a pan with Pam spray and sautee them with a little of garlic powder, onion powder, Mrs. Dash Table blend and some pepper. Sautee until tender.

This will make an entier HUGE plate of squash. And its only about 65 calories.

If you need variation.. add a small amount of chicken and a tablespoon of Lawry's Teriyaki sauce and you are right at 100 calories!

Need more bulk? Add broccoli! This in total will make two FULL plates full of food (and i guarentee you WAY more than you can eat) for right about 200 calories, which can be split into 2-4 meals! Add a salad for about 50 calories more per meal! (Look up Vermont Farms Dressings.. their fat free's are as little as 15 calories per tablespoon!) I seriously couldnt eat all of that in one day! lol

Good luck! <3