been on here for ages but....

I would like some new mfp buddies as when i looked at my list a lot of them have gone awol !!!! need some help straying on track for my goals

thanks

niki

Replies

• lynz4589
    lynz4589 Posts: 389 Member
    Agreed, Niki has the ability to knuckle down and lose this weight but Ive always found it easier to stay on track with lots of friends encouraging daily on mfp! Come on Niki you can do this!
  • mrtoaster
    mrtoaster Posts: 90 Member
    hi niki,

I've sent you a friend request, feel free to add me.

I can't promise that I'll comment on every update but I'll try and encourage and motivate where i can.
  • EyeBite
    EyeBite Posts: 35 Member
    Looks like you've been doing great so far. You go honey! I'm hoping that I an find MFP on here too, particularly night shift workers. I would like to friend you.
  • nixxy74
    nixxy74 Posts: 106
    t5hanks everyone...i took a month off to sulk lol....childish and stupid. Im very self concious in the new gym and i work long hours so when i go i really have a problem with being tired and aware of my size in a new place. so i put on five pounds and not entered the weight so really i need to input that and be honest about it lol
  • nixxy74
    @ brown barbieRN

yeh no probs.

i work shifts five days a week from 7am till 6pm.sitting at a reception the moeny is fab but i have a numb bum from all the sitting.lol. it also casued a back issue for the last two months. im going to see a accupuntureist to help me manage the pain.so im hoping that helps rather than the copius amounts of cocodamol that make you high as a kite. and maybe that will stop me feeling so miserable about going to the gym aside from my sulking about a new gym lol
  • redsteve65
    redsteve65 Posts: 142 Member
    Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me for support.
  • hey! i like your profile pic! I like cats too. I am new to this place. I am going to send you a friend request.
  • nixxy74
    wow hinestly thankyou to everyoe who has added me. really lovely of you.xxx :love: :happy:
  • dedee0692001
    dedee0692001 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello I have been doing this for a while havent lost weight but I am getting stronger! Anyone got any tips for me?