Can we all be supportive and encouraging, please?

Options
2»

Replies

• hayley9914
    hayley9914 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I totally agree! I was looking at a thread about weighing and measuring food - I cannot believe how patronising some people were to each other. I mean this is only FOOD we are talking about !!
  • SarahPadmore
    Options
    No 'haters'... MOTIVATORS please!

I enjoy reading sound advise, advise where I truly believe that the other person is helping. I don't like negative advise, put downs... non of that rubbish! I don't have time for it.

I agree we all need support and true encouragement.

Bring it on people....
  • thecrass
    thecrass Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    These board as with alot of others have alot of Trolls just trying to start arguments and annoy people. ive seen people looking for help and been torn to shreds for saying the wrong thing rather that a plesant explanation to inform.

Rise above the Troll Scum.
  • opuntia
    opuntia Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Guess I've not really experienced it. When I've asked questions, I've got some helpful answers. Or maybe I've just filtered out the unhelpful ones! I dunno, I've never come across a site where everyone is helpful and encouraging - same as in real life, there are helpful people and there are rude people and all sorts of other people. If I ask a question, I look for the answers that make sense and are useful.

One thing I notice about this site is there is quite a wide variety of people. And there seems to be a relatively equal number of males and females, which is quite unusual. Most sites I've used tend to be either mainly female or mainly male. They also tend to have a certain group mentality - a touchy-feely and 'if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything' mentality, for instance, or harsh bluntness and 'if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen' mentality, or fart joke mentality, or a mentality of trying to be clever and witty. I kind of like the fact that there's a bit of everything here.
  • AsiasMommy
    AsiasMommy Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    lol
  • 55AngelH55
    55AngelH55 Posts: 117
    Options
    :-D Thanks, guys! I knew there were some of us left!!!!! Anyone feel free to add me. :)
  • AlphamaleBAMF
    Options
    If Cobra Commander was here you'd lose weight faster.
  • 55AngelH55
    Options

bahahahahaha!!
  • 55AngelH55
    Options

bahahahahaha!!