Zumba

Options
Hi all,
Are there any Zumba fans out there?I have seen a good offer for Zumba fitness with one of the shopping channels. It looks very hard but fun. It would be something to do at home. Would appreciate any advice. Lin.

Replies

• mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I swear by it; joining a class was one of the best things I ever did :)
  • nsalerno90
    Options
    I enjoy Zumba but would suggest taking a class before you buy. . . for me, the fun of it is in taking the class and having other people around. You also learn the steps better watching other people. One of the most enjoyable forms of exercise I have ever done. Will be going to class this morning. . .
  • kaizo
    kaizo Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I bought the zumba fitness dvds alnd i think they are amazing! Lots of fun and great exercise! X
  • AmandaJade9
    AmandaJade9 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I LOVE zumba it is such a great work out and so much fun, I do the classes some times but i also have the dvd workout so I can do it at home any time. I definatly recommend it :)
  • Tesh25
    Tesh25 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba! I bought the DVD's a few months ago. I am glad I bought them to have at home because of my work schedule. There is a DVD that helps you learn the steps (if it's the one that I have) and yes, it does take time to learn the steps and it can be difficult to start out, but it does get easier.
  • alicejcarroll
    alicejcarroll Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i went to my first Zumba on Monday. Best / most fun exercise I ever did and you really do work up a sweat! cant wait to go back
  • csmoore039
    csmoore039 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love the Zumba WII game!!!! It really gives you a work out! I have not gotten brave enough to try it in public yet!!!
  • Lina4Lina
    Lina4Lina Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I did my first class the other day, plan to go tonight. It is great fun.
  • mrsmel55
    mrsmel55 Posts: 168
    Options
    I do my Zumba with the Wii and I love it. I love that it keeps track of my calories burned and progress. I did buy the DVD set but I really haven't gotten into it other than to do practice the steps. No way am I brave enough yet to do it in public!!! LOL
  • homemomfreda
    Options
    It is fun - a great way to get exercise. I think it is more enjoyable with other people in a class - but that is personal preference. The music & dancing don't make it feel like traditional exercise - it is a good workout! I take it for variety in my exercise routine:) Have fun shaking it!
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I am not a DVD work out person but I LOVE my ZUMBA classes at the gym! So much fun! The teacher mixes it up and changes up the music each class so its never the same work out twice.