Hi Everyone! Just introducing myself!

Options
Hi everyone out there! I have been a member since 09 and used this site lose weight then. I then fell off the bandwagon between relocating, buying a house and now just recently having a 3rd beautiful baby girl 4 months ago.

I love this site because it is easy to use and I can hold myself accountable for my foods and exercise. I have been back on here for the past 10 days and doing really well, and hope to continue to do really well.

What are some of the reasons you love this site and any success stories??

:heart: Krissy

Replies

• hmtito
    hmtito Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi. Glad to hear you you are back! Add me if you like. Congratulations on the baby and new home.
  • dcerna62
    dcerna62 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey! Glad you came back. I just had my 2nd child a month ago. Add me if you'd like :-)
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your you little girl! glad you are back, feel free to ad me if you like.
  • Clairesmom2
    Options
    I would love to know what and when other moms exercise! Add me if you like.
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Congrats on deciding to come back. Add me if you like.
  • marthathebear
    Options
    You can add me if you like! I have lost 10 lbs in a month since I started. I love the food journal. It makes me aware of nutrition much more than I have ever been before. Congrats on your baby!
  • Mommyof3girlsGA
    Mommyof3girlsGA Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you!

Hi. Glad to hear you you are back! Add me if you like. Congratulations on the baby and new home.
  • Mommyof3girlsGA
    Options
    Thank you!!!

You can add me if you like! I have lost 10 lbs in a month since I started. I love the food journal. It makes me aware of nutrition much more than I have ever been before. Congrats on your baby!
  • Mommyof3girlsGA
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the congrats and the invites! Hope to talk to all of you soon!
  • Tarin626
    Tarin626 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi - you can add me if you like :smile:
    Welcome back!
  • Teeca75
    Teeca75 Posts: 3
    Options
    Gratz... I've been here for a couple of weeks and I'm down 11lbs... add me if you like :)