Looking for moral support!

Options
Hi everyone,
I am two years into my weight loss journey and have recently found this site. I am down about 120 lbs. and have about 22 lbs. to go! The food tracking feature has helped me learn so much about my eating habits and I am continuing to change bad habits. This last bit of weight has been so stubborn that I have been frustrated. Although my friends and family are supportive they don't struggle with weight issues so they don't always get it. I was hoping some of you would like to friend me so we can help support each other.
Thanks, look forward to hearing from some of you!
Michelle

Replies

• 2011Eileen
    2011Eileen Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Michelle,
    Congrats to you with all your hard work , that made it possible for your loss.
    I lost about 68 lbs over the last 18 months, and now for me for the last 30 lbs,
    I am finding it more difficult to be motivated.

I also have wonderful support of family and friends.

I understand your frustration for the last lbs., which for me just do not want to move along.
    I would like to support you and be your friend, as we both continue to go through this
    weight loss journey together.

Eileen
  • gemmalianne84
    Options
    That's an impressive weight loss. They say the last bit is the hardest to lose but I think that if you have support, motivation and a positive frame of mind you can do it no problem. Add me if you like. Im always using the mobile app :)
  • LoveMyLife_NYC
    LoveMyLife_NYC Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your successes so far! That is quite an accomplishment. The last little bit is definitely the hardest part, but every healthy meal you eat and every bit of exercise you do brings you that much closer to a healthier you! I'm always on, feel free to add me.
  • Clairesmom2
    Options
    I'm fairly new here. I am impressed by all you have done and continue to do. I can sympathize with a lack of understanding by those around you. I have thin friends and a husband who has mo desire to change. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend.
  • carriparton
    carriparton Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success so far! You will love the MFP community, they are my saving grace right now!! Feel free to add me if you are still looking for more support.
  • snoppdog69
    Options
    Hi Michelle,

I have around 22lbs to go also and understand what you mean about friends and family who are not struggling with their weight.

Mine seem to be able to eat anything they want and not put any weight on.

Feel free to add me as a friend, we can keep each other motivated and get to our goal weight.
  • hayley9914
    hayley9914 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Well done so far!! I love MFP! Feel free to add me if you are still looking for more support. x
  • Ralphrabbit
    Ralphrabbit Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Happy for you to add me but I am a little concerned by the daily goals for your food! 1000 cals is below the recommended amount by alot of experts & you are going under that!