Are you an MFP addict?

Options
How often do you all log onto MFP?

Replies

• mariaprice1
    Options
    I think I am totally a MFP addict!! I pop in at least 6 times a day. I cant help it :)~
  • WISHFULTHINKING
    WISHFULTHINKING Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    7-10 times a day lol
    i love reading the posts, seeing whos all online what they got to say ect..
  • tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Yes I can tell Meems..lol
  • mbmomof4
    mbmomof4 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I log on every couple hours, to add for or exercise to my diary, then I also read blogs & look for recipes. So, I feel like I am on it more than I should be, but I don't care...I am a proud MFP addict!!! It has every tool & the support you need to succeed in weight loss. I LOVE MFP!!!!:bigsmile:
  • mariaprice1
    Options
    loves it!! thanks for the invite :tongue:
  • cminter007
    Options
    I am on it ALOT! lol... I am at school for the most part of the day, and am bored over half of the time.. So what do I do? I get on MFP! hehe..
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Sara and I'm addicted to MFP :wink:

I'm on all day at work - checking in multiple times an hour (I'm bored at work a lot and FB is blocked :tongue: ). It's so motivating here! I'm a total lurker - I like reading all the posts.
  • kpilgrim
    Options
    lol it's funny you ask that because just this morning, i was thinking about how much i'm sitting here on my butt on the MFP site instead of exercising and moving around! I do all of that but I catch myself spending more time reading the posts then I probably should. Oh well, it's new and it's a great way to read tips on how everyone does everything to gain success!
  • missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    that'd be me too! FB is blocked so i'm here. i also like fitclick. just for building recipes and such. they have more workout ideas too. i stay here bc i like the community posts tho.
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I am definitely addicted, I am on every night planning my meals, then every day adjusting, adding exercise, the works. So I would probably say I am on at least 10 times a day if not more. But that is the secret to success, right, immersing yourself into the process. :bigsmile:
  • tasha30
    Options
    Funny guys :laugh:
  • llimrite
    Options
    I think I am too. I also have my husband using MFP and he has 2 of the ladies he works with using it too. Our daughter also uses it. We're just a MFP family!!!
  • ncislandgirl
    ncislandgirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a MFP addict. Glad to see I am not alone. I enjoy reading the posts to see how everyone else is doing.
  • tasha30
    Options
    I think I am too. I also have my husband using MFP and he has 2 of the ladies he works with using it too. Our daughter also uses it. We're just a MFP family!!!

Thats REALLY great you have your entire family on. I want to get my 11 year old on, but it would be terribly hard to track her food intake, as Im not with her daily. But I think I will make an attempt..
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Totally addicted! I check in all the time to see the messge boards and to log in my food and exercise! LOVE IT!:love::love:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    you don't want to know how often I'm on here. Course, my job consists of a lot of kicking off things and waiting till they are done (usually between 5 minutes and 1/2 an hour) so I have lots of time between things to do sometimes.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Addicted: Just used the mfp barcode reader on my android and still logged on here on the computer. Geesh!!!
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    i log way too often and now theyve added the social side to the iphone ap im constantly commenting on peoples status's and progress reports lol