Should i lose more weight?

Options
I'm 4'11" and my body size is really petite. I weighed in at 101 this morning. I set my goals here to 98. My husband says he thinks I look good like this, but is there anyone out there with similar stats and weighs less? I'm trying to decide if I should try harder and lose more or just chill.. Thanks for any help!

Replies

• blondeambyshun
    Options
    i always say, as long as your pants fit, your ok...just maintain.
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    What is your body fat %?

My original goal was 112lbs. Once I got there I started to maintain. It slowly went down to 110lbs. Pretty happy with 21% body fat for me. I am 5'3"
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    If your both happy, I say your good. My husband wants me to lose weight but not look sick. Im a shorty too( 5'3) and should be between 115-145. He would like me at 140 bc he thinks ill look sick any smaller. So if your hubby is happy and you feel good then just maintain. :) Good job btw!!
  • marystingley
    Options
    Thanks! How do you find out your body fat percentage? What's the normal for that?
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and my body size is really petite. I weighed in at 101 this morning. I set my goals here to 98. My husband says he thinks I look good like this, but is there anyone out there with similar stats and weighs less? I'm trying to decide if I should try harder and lose more or just chill.. Thanks for any help!
    Do you think you look good? If you're healthy and happy with how you look, then there's no point in losing more just because it's possible. The lowest possible weight is not always the ideal weight.