New to this...

Options
So I'm quite new to this (literally started yesterday afternoon) but I already know I'm going to love this site! It's going to keep me honest with myself about what I'm eating and how I'm exercising. I don't want to come on here and post that I pigged out all day and sat on my butt! I'm not a lazy person, I just need that little bit of extra encouragement to get me through. I also need to get battories for my scale - I weighed myself at a friends house the other day so I put that as my starting weight. The last time I weighed myself before the other day I was at 164!! I lost over 15 lbs in just over a month. I was surprised because I don't know where it came off from... i'll take it though! It was the same scale and spot I took it the other day so I can't say it was just a fluke.. I even weighed myself twice to be sure!

Replies

• Portcitymatt
    Options
    a scale is a must, even though it's everyone weekly demon. but at the same time if you follow your diet you'll lose weight, and if you don't lose weight even though you follow your diet it's more than likely just muscle gained! then you'll have more muscle to tote little phoebe around :)
  • dancingkiddo
    Options
    Haha.. little Phoebe is the reason I have the muscles I do! she is a very active little girl but also loves to be held. She isn't a small child by any means! She has always been in the top percentiles for height and weight. She's in 3 year old clothes and just turned 2 a few months ago! LOL I wish she would slow down a bit - I need time to rest!!
  • Portcitymatt
    Options
    haha she sounds like me when i was a little kid. i remember being embarrassed when i played baseball cause i was so tall in little league my mom had to get my pants at an adults athletics store.