new here and trying to loose the baby weight

Options
hi y'all im newish here and need "friends" that can help me stic to eatting healthy and not just quick stuff. im 23 and had my baby last october and i initially lost 30 of the 45lbs but got lazy being a stay at home mom and just doing housework and taking car of baby. so now i weigh more than i ever have, even being pregnant, and im pretty much disgusted with myself. nothing fits and im sick of the weight.

Replies

• orangebloodedbabe
    orangebloodedbabe Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey, my little one is 5 Weeks, and im trying to lose my baby weight too! I gained 80 during pregnancy, I was very food happy...lets lose together. What's you're weight loss plan?
  • Minerva0403
    Options
    Hi there. And don't worry, we are all here for the same reason. To lose weight! LOL I also just had a baby recently (Feb 2012) and this is my 10th day on my diet and already lost lbs, if I can do it, so can you! I'm also stay at home mom, and there isn't much to do at home besides clean. But I try to figure things to do with my girls all the time, even if my baby is only 6 months old. Friend Request Me!! I'm on here EVERYDAY, and I love to encourage people as well as get encouraged (we all have those moments) Good Luck Girl :D
  • asprague917
    Options
    i dont exactly have a plan...trying to cut out my addiction to ice cream which is hard bc we keep it in the house for my boyfriends daughter to have as a snack at night. but i gained 45 with my pregnancy, then last 30 almost instantly and since december when i got an IUD ive gained back 40 :( its no fun
  • katey0k0
    Options
    hi! i gained about 45/50lbs with this pregnancy (my second) my son was born exactly 3 months ago today and i have so far lost 40lbs. i have another 35lbs to go to get to my target weight. i have friend requested you all :p i was just about to put up a post asking if there were any other moms on here.