How do you lose weight in your face?

Options
Some people can weigh 200-300 lbs and have a beautiful sculpted face and normal chin and neck. I envy that. I envy anyone with one chin!
How can you "tone" your face and neck?

Replies

• Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Lose weight overall you cannot do anything to specifically tone your face.
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    Chin ups.
  • gambituk1
    Options
    Ihave only just started my journey but I lost 2stone before finding this place. The first place I noticed it was in my face, then my tummy. I just assumed that it went in your face first but I guess everyone is different....
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I completely understand. Extra weight on me goes to my jowls/under my chin. I think it makes me look heavier than I am, it also ages me.
    And then I'll see women who have higher fat % with amazing jawlines. (Jennifer Hudson is one person that comes to mind. Even at her heaviest, she had a great jawline)
    But nothing you can do about it, but lose weight overall. Its genetics.
  • ktull68
    ktull68 Posts: 19
    Options
    Jillian Michael's said in one of her books that "the body loses weight systemically across the body." This means all over while reducing. So spot reducing is a myth. My husband tends to lose it in his face first. I have also heard "first hired last fired." Meaning, that where you tend to gain first is the last place to go on a reduction program.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Chin ups.

I LOLed at this.. especially with the wrinkly faced dog avatar next to it.
  • jaybear31
    jaybear31 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You have to just lose overall. My face is the first place I notice a difference though!