Right I recognise I can't do this on my own

Options
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself, and say that I hoping to make some friends that are motivated to achieve their goals.

I have tried and tried and failed to lose weight on my own. I am tired of being unhappy with myself and for the first time in ages, I am starting to feel more in control of my life/eating.

I have approximately 28 Ibs to lose.

I am just struggling with doing things in moderation... what I mean is when times are good, I am really good at eating well, but I struggle with 'real' life. What I mean by that is that I struggle to diet in social situations, going out, eating out etc...

Anyone else find this?

I would absolutely love to support other people through their journeys while they support me through mine. :smile:

Replies

• Iri_2
    Iri_2 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Sent a request!
  • wolfhustler
    Options
    What I mean by that is that I struggle to diet in social situations, going out, eating out etc...

Would you find it beneficial to have less social outings? Perhaps having someone you trust along with you that helps you stick to your goals? Good luck with your goals!
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I know exactly what you mean about social situations. Seeing my friends mean going out to dinner, the bar or the movies all which involved FOOD. I love them dearly but my goodness we can eat haha
  • tracyburkee
    tracyburkee Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Your situation sounds actually like mine. It's all about ups and downs. I want middle ground to be able to maintain my lifestyle and weight. Everyday motivation is just what I am looking for!!!!
  • tracyburkee
    tracyburkee Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!!
  • Eagles802051
    Eagles802051 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yeah going out with friends is always the toughest part of any week! Its great to have peopleto keep you motivated and on track. Good luck on your goals and just ask if you have any questions!
  • danne32339
    danne32339 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I understand what you mean. I think the more friends the better. I will send you an invetation.
  • datantrum
    datantrum Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I AM NEW ADD ME