What kind of moisturizer does everyone use?

Options
Im trying to find a good moisturizer, my skin is really great on my face and arms and legs, but everywhere else -- not so much :S. Anyone have a suggestion for a good one? Thanks

Replies

• Lina4Lina
    Lina4Lina Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Some good ones:

Lush Dream Cream (my current)
    Origins Ginger Souffle
    L'occitane Shea butter ultra rich body cream
  • Brengild
    Brengild Posts: 127
    Options
    Olay on my face and coconut oil on my body, after showering.
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Oil of Olay for sensitive skin on my face, Lubriderm for my body.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I agree with the other poster about L'occitane Shea butter ultra rich body cream for the body and face, I like the one by Ole Henriksen. It is in an orange box. Very light.
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I used coconut oil as a moisturizer, followed by a light sunscreen. Coconut oil might be too heavy for some people but my skin's really dry so it works.
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I recently started using something I read about on a "home remedies" blog, Olive Oil and Castor Oil. Before anyone freaks out, my skin is better than it's ever been. I usually only use it before bed and then like the gal wrote on the blog, she just splashes her face with water in the a.m. It doesn't leave a greasy feel like you might think, not if you do it just like she said to.

Denise
    PS I use 1 to 2 parts(1 part CO and 2 parts OO)
  • RawVeganFlirt
    RawVeganFlirt Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    100% natural organic aloe vera gel, DO NOT use commercial products they are a bandaid and will 9 times out of 10 just make your skin worse in the long run, or make you dependant on the product. drink enough water and your skin will even out tons i promise. i had severe cystic acne with VERY inflamed combination flakey skin. it was a disaster. but i cured it with 100% natural products and drinking 120 oz of water daily
  • courtneylee31
    courtneylee31 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)