Let's Respect Each others Differences

Options
Im not trying to offend anyone here, but couldn't calling someone anorexic because of their size be just as offensive as calling someone fat because of their size? There are all kinds of shapes and sizes out there, and you can't ban pictures of someone because of their body shape, just like you can't ban pictures of food because they contribute to obesity eating disorder. Who is to say that all thinspiration pictures where of girls "suffering from an eating disorder?" I'm pretty sure the people in so called "Fatspiration" are suffering just as much or maybe there not, its not for me to say.
Why is society so hard on anorexics and not as hard on obese people? Why is calling someone overweight offensive when calling someone anorexic isn't?I just don't understand why society shoves all these things in your face then tells you it's wrong to want to be like that!Thin girls, models clothes, make up, all make girls want to be thin and pretty but when they try society points the finger and says "Oh no you must have a disease." Then society shoves fast food in your face, in the face of children, come to McDonald's and get a free toy in your happy meal, they don't tell you it comes with diabetes and heart conditions too... then once your fat society says "Oh no you must have a disease." It is seriously messed up and no one person is to blame All I can tell you is its not fair to pick out girls and label them according to their size big or small. Just remember next time your sitting with a girlfriend at lunch and she orders a salad an your ordering a hamburger and fries before you go to call her anorexic or too skinny that you too might end up on the other side of the eating disorder spectrum its called obesity. Under eating or overeating, both out of control and trying to fill a void in their life. Control, sadness, depression, childhood issues. Let's just respect each other!

Replies

• FireBrand80
    FireBrand80 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Who is this "society" person anyway?
  • ethansmug
    ethansmug Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I do my best to offend as many people per day as possible, I figure it's my duty to toughen them up to the cruelty they will face in their daily lives. So really I am doing them a favor and they should be thanking me.
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    What the hell are you talking about?
  • Sassybecky
    Options
    Can't we all just get along?
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    :yawn:
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    With respect, this thread sucks and has a low IQ
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options

hahahahahahahaahahahahaha
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Um I think you have this society thing backwards - thanks for playing, please try again
  • dane11235813
    dane11235813 Posts: 684 Member
    Options

he's the guy that's shoving that Carl's Jr bag in the OP's face
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    :angry:
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options

hahahahahahahaahahahahaha

^ This
  • 55AngelH55
    55AngelH55 Posts: 117
    Options
    I do my best to offend as many people per day as possible, I figure it's my duty to toughen them up to the cruelty they will face in their daily lives. So really I am doing them a favor and they should be thanking me.

I sincerely hope you're being sarcastic. If you are... ha... ha.
    If not.

Who ever appointed you the Official Universal Toughener-Upper?? Who asked you to be offensive? Being offensive isn't necessary. You are welcome to behonest. You are welcome to speak your mind. But I sincerely doubt you would sit in front of me and speak to me in person the way you find it acceptable to type to me on a message-board. And that, my dear, makes you a tremendous coward.
    As far as the cruelty they face in their daily lives.... they will face it with or without your so-called "help," and don't you think it would be better to be there for them as an encourager? A supporter?
  • tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    Options

This! :laugh:
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    :huh:
  • AlphamaleBAMF
    AlphamaleBAMF Posts: 373 Member
    Options

A ponzi scheme based on fraud and corruption.

As for the differences, instead of respecting them. I refuse to acknowledge them. We are all human, and that's all there is really.

Different breeds of dogs don't hate on eachother because they're different colours and different sizes. Why should people?
  • OnTheWayToPerfection
    OnTheWayToPerfection Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I have no reason to have respect for people who are complaing about wanting to lose weight but eat fast food everyday or puke after every time they put something in their mouth.

Being HEALTHY is the key to respect.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Okay, who farted?
  • awolf2011
    awolf2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Um......duh?? I lost what the topic was.....hahahahahahaha:drinker:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    TL;DR

...and I really don't want to get along with any of you people.