For my Fellow Boozers!

Replies

• tubway
    tubway Posts: 86 Member
    I love that this was posted at 7:30 am (PST) ! My drink is vodka with sparkling water and juice of half a lemon. Sometimes I throw jalapenos in there. I don't like sweet drinks though so for most it's probably kind of too sour. :drinker:
  • nopudgepoot
    nopudgepoot Posts: 63 Member
    Bump. Thank you for the tips!!
  • Summersadiva
    Summersadiva Posts: 111 Member
    Thank you! I need to file this for a big party I'm hosting next month.
  • Do you think you could make simple syrup with appends? That would help a lot I think.
  • MonkRocker
    MonkRocker Posts: 198
    Liquor! I hardly know her!
  • This...
    I think I love you...

Now, any advice for us winos?
  • HUGE thank you, to you
  • johnny059qn
    johnny059qn Posts: 163 Member
    bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Bridget0927
    Bridget0927 Posts: 438 Member
    I think I love you...

Me too, we'll have to fight for her :-)
  • mjnov
    mjnov Posts: 31 Member
    need to get rid of the mentality of "if i drink it, it doesnt count as calories" and "if its a clear liquid, it must be 0 calories" this was SUPER helpful
  • windycitycupcake
    windycitycupcake Posts: 516 Member
    bump
  • When it comes to eating right and dieting, drinks are ALWAYS my pit fall. Thank you, thank you thank you, for not only the tips but for the recipes! I can drink again without the guilt.
  • Bump
  • katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    In case you haven't heard it enough... genius! pure genius! thank you.
  • maddiec1989
    maddiec1989 Posts: 144 Member
    awesome, thank you! :)
  • A quick googling gave me my answer:

"It is easy to make a simple syrup with Splenda and water. You use 2 parts Splenda to 1 part water (example: 1 cup Splenda and 1/2 cup water). Heat the Splenda and water at a low temperature in a saucepan until fully dissolved and clear. Let cool. I use this for iced tea and smoothies. You don’t have to use much and it will blend smoothly into anything. Keep it in the fridge in a pourable container."

Link: http://www.thedoctorstv.com/forums/527-17-Day-Diet-Recipes/topics/8911-Splenda-simple-syrup-cycle-1
  • Also - an interesting website:

www.getdrunknotfat.com
  • Also - an interesting website:

www.getdrunknotfat.com

Awesome Website! Thanks!
  • eduardo_d
    eduardo_d Posts: 85 Member
    Bump for friends.
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    so uhh yeah definitely just copied and pasted that to a word document to save on my computer. You are a wonderful wonderful lady

ahahaha I did the same thing! kinda happy im not the only person who did that tbh... :drinker: