Day 17 of 30 day shred results

Options
briannadunn
briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to let people know my results with 30 Day Shred. I am so happy, I was working out hard to Turbofire and Chalean extreme and not losing anything so I gave 30 day shred a try, went from working out over an hour and a half a day to 27 minutes and also working out on my elliptical. I lost 12 pounds, 3.5 off of my hips, 2 inches off my tummy at the belly button, 2 inches off of my upper arms each and 1 inch off of my thighs each and 2 inches off of my chest. I am thrilled. I am going to try posting pictures when I get done with day 30.

Replies

• MelodyAnn323
    MelodyAnn323 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Today is Day 10 for me, and I am looking forward to tomorrow's new exercises in Phase 2. I can't count the number of times I tried this program and never made it past Day 8, so I am pumped! I can already see progress in my belly, legs and arms. Can't wait to see your Day 30 pictures. Keep up the good work and shred it girl!
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    atta girl!!! :)
  • ckay220
    ckay220 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I just wanted to let people know my results with 30 Day Shred. I am so happy, I was working out hard to Turbofire and Chalean extreme and not losing anything so I gave 30 day shred a try, went from working out over an hour and a half a day to 27 minutes and also working out on my elliptical. I lost 12 pounds, 3.5 off of my hips, 2 inches off my tummy at the belly button, 2 inches off of my upper arms each and 1 inch off of my thighs each and 2 inches off of my chest. I am thrilled. I am going to try posting pictures when I get done with day 30.
    Omgsh you just gave me so much inspiration! I was supposed to start Level 2 last night, but I was exhausted and ended up falling aslep on my basement floor. :cry: lol., but so far, I've lost 5 pounds and 5.25 inches total!
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! It's crazy how some things work so much better than others when you're not expecting it. I'm on Day 15 (halfway through level 2) and unfortunately I didn't take measurements, but I looked at myself in the mirror this morning in underwear only and I couldn't believe it was my body staring back at me. The changes are nuts. So worth it!
  • kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is incredible! I bought the DVD about 3 weeks ago only did it once and then my husband and I went and bought mtn bikes and have been riding them since. Have vacation in 21 days.......think I may just have to go ahead and start tonight anyway. With those kind of results I gotta give it a try! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • silviamv
    silviamv Posts: 15
    Options
    Congrats, that's awesome! Looking forward to seeing your pictures at the end!
    I am on day 5 and so far I love it! It doesn't take long so no excuses!! I'm looking forward to phase 2 now :)
  • parke17
    parke17 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love the 30 Day Shred!!! Keep it up! :)
  • veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    So inspirational to see your results so far! I'm doing day 15 tonight and posting my 15 day results on the Aug 1st 30DS group page tomorrow! Glad to see others sticking with it!
  • Memma526
    Options
    Those are awesome results. Tell me more about this 30 Day Shred. Want to get in on those lost pounds.
  • aallen8599
    Options
    Great job!! Thank you for the inspiration. I also work out about 5 days a week for an avg of 40 min. and have not lost 1 lb! I have been wanting to give up but this makes me want to give that dvd a try again. I've owned it forever but only worked out with it a few times, never followed the schedule.

Keep it up! Can't wait to see your results on day 30!!:flowerforyou:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    congrats, cant wait to see your pics, you are giving so many inspiration. I have the 30 day shred but havent started it yet, you are giving inspiration to start it......
  • gwen485
    gwen485 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! I always start it and never finish it, but you've given me inspiration to start it and now to finish it! Keep the good work!
  • Cindy393
    Cindy393 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    omg, now I have to go and get it! Thanks for being such an inspiration all!
  • TennesseeSodaholic
    TennesseeSodaholic Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Very INSPIRING! Way to go!
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I am so happy I can inspire you all to try it and stick to it. I am a Mother of 5 kids ages 10, 8, 5, 5, and 5 months so there is no excuse. I am a very busy person that is always doing something. I run my own business, hobby farm, and homeschool my kids as well and still am able to fit in my workouts. I just do it when my time frees up. I think the biggest contribution to my losing weight is the fact the JM 30DS is only 28 minutes from start to finish and that is nothing out of my day. I would recommend it to people who are needing something that gives results. Even if you don't lose weight, you will lose inches. When I get to the end I am going to combine ripped in 30 with 30 day shred. Also, I modify the moves for my weak knee and back and still bring it. I do what is gentle and yet challenging for my body without hurting myself. Give yourself 5 minutes and you will want to finish the workout.

Also, I am 244 pounds so weight is no excuse.
  • WenonaY
    WenonaY Posts: 203
    Options
    I love 30 day shred! Right now I'm doing insanity and hate it, would much rather stick to 30 day shred.
    Your doing a great job, keep up the hard work.
  • scrapbooklady
    scrapbooklady Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I am only on day 2 but have never made it past day 3 so I am excited to hear about your results! It gives me motivation to keep going!
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    OK. That's it! I'm GONNA start it tonight! I've had the DVD sitting on my desk for a couple of weeks!
  • ChelsG77
    ChelsG77 Posts: 35
    Options
    great Job! Im starting it next week after my vaca for the first time! Thanks for the motivation!
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    thats awesome!!!! i'm on day 3 ...by the sounds of it , it works!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!