MILF STATUS .... "MOM I'd LIKE to be FRIENDS with" =)

Options
HELLO! Let me just be straight forward here. I gained 50+ lbs during my high risk pregnancy. I went from running up to 4-6 miles throughout the day to being told by my doctor that I can only walk around for 1 hour every day till I had my baby. I lost some of that weight but not nearly enough. It has been 14 months since I've had my daughter and there is only so long I can keep riding that wagon. I'm pretty sure I can't use that excuse anymore. So since I no longer have anymore excuses...... I'm ready to lose the weight. Looking for some new and motivating friends! I am also here to motivate and help you meet your goals!

-Kriz

Replies

• ladyfingers73
    ladyfingers73 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm a fellow mom, feel free to add me. Good luck on this journey!
  • char_char_piper
    Options
    Welcome!

Like you, I gained a lot of weight when I had my daughter (who is now almost 10 years old) and am now at a point where I am willing to put in the work to lose that last 15-20 lbs that I have struggled with for so long.

Feel free to add me if you'd like; I can be a great source of moral support and am happy to share everything that I've learned along the way!

Be well,
    Charlotte
  • OPOSiGEMS
    Options
    Hi ladies, I just added you both as friends! I'd like to lose 45 lbs total! Good luck to you both & I can't wait to keep each other motivated
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey!
  • katey0k0
    Options
    hi i have a 7 year old daughter and a 3 month old son. i gained around the same with this pregnancy and have lost 40 lbs so far but i want to lose another 35 to reach my goal weight. x
  • MissyJ1986
    MissyJ1986 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I have two kids 22 mths apart, lost weight too fast and gained it all back. I've lost 20 lbs before joining this website and I'm hoping to lose around 47 more. My youngest is gonna be 2 next month. No more excuses for me!
  • datantrum
    datantrum Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I AM NEW 7 MONTHS PP WITH A 2 YEAR OLD ADD ME WILL ADD ANYONE
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    A new definition to MILF, <3 IT!!!!!
  • OPOSiGEMS
    Options
    Hello new friends!!!! & @ ohmykai , lol.... I'm a married woman so I can't be the other Milf! =P
  • cyndymar
    cyndymar Posts: 73
    Options
    Hello mom I too have had a lot of weight gain since I had my daughter who is 2 the journey is a difficult one but I hope we can motivate each other :smile:
  • OPOSiGEMS
    Options
    YES, Let's do this together!! Do you teach Zumba? I've always wanted to try....... but yet again my weight holds me back from wanting to take a class >.<
  • mollyg1280
    Options
    Please add me everyone! I need the motivation and support! I just got back on MFP after a 3 month break and I need to get serious again! My youngest is 4 so no more excuses on the baby weight anymore.
  • HollyAus
    HollyAus Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I would to have more MILF friends. :blushing: feels weird to say that lol, but i thinkit's cute!

I had three kids in 3 1/2 years. I always got really close to my pre-pregnancy weight , but mine were so close that I never got there. Now my youngest is 16 months. I've lost about 25 pounds and would love to lose another 10. It's soo hard to lose and keep it off. for a few weeks I'll lose like 5 pounds, then put it back on in a week. so I would love some motivating friends right now to get there and stay there!
  • skanabar
    skanabar Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Please add me everyone :) I am a mommy to a 2yr old. I have always been overweight with some health issues. But i need to take care of it whatever be the restrictions. I have 50 lbs to go easily. Hoping to support and motivate all of us :)
  • AmandaKay26
    Options
    I'm not a Mom to a human child, but I have 3 crazy four legged ones! I'd love if you added me.

Cheers to good health!
  • OPOSiGEMS
    Options
    lol Amanda!

So glad to be connecting with other mothers out there that are in the same boat. I was doing really good at working out and eating pretty healthy every day............ UNTIL I went to visit family and ate momma's delicious home made food & then for two months after till now have been doing TERRIBLE and eating so unhealthy and hardly working out at all.