116lbs lost Before and after pics

Options

Replies

• HLeAnn
    HLeAnn Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing!! I bet you're so proud, and you feel sooo much better :)

Oh, and nice fish, by the way. I'd like to know where you caught that...
  • veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Very nice results!!! You look more like a 20-something year old in your second picture than your first. Thanks for sharing - very motivational! :)
  • tnichol4
    tnichol4 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Great story! Congrats you look great :)
  • DeLiRi0uS2010
    Options
    This is amazing dude. You really look like a different person. Congrats on saving your life :-)
  • tltinvt
    tltinvt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    WOW.. amazing pics!! You are a true inspiration, I am starting this to try and lose a few more pounds after losing 90 lbs due to the stress of losing my home from Tropical Storm Irene last August. I have always been over weight and tried all kinds of diets, I hope this website helps! Glad to see it has helped so many people!! I need these stories to keep me motivated... thank you!! You look awesome... congrats to you and your wife!!
  • Masonless
    Masonless Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    So proud of you and what an inspiration!:bigsmile:
  • Skeptical_Jess
    Skeptical_Jess Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is truly inspriational. I love seeing stories like this, and I hope someday to be one too!
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    wow, wow, wow, wow!!! you look like an 18yr old now, congrats you look great
  • FITHEALTHY1
    FITHEALTHY1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Truly amazing what you have accomplished! I am sure your wife is poud as well as you. Congrats on a healthier lifestyle.
  • 2012Penny
    Options
    This is awesome! You look great.

Penny
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You have so much to be proud of....look at you go. You look great!
  • silviamv
    silviamv Posts: 15
    Options
    Wow, congrats!! You really don't look like the same person, you even look younger now! Excellent job ;)
  • wtlos4me
    wtlos4me Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME! Congrats on reaping the healthy rewards of all of your hard work! Thank you for being an inspiration to the rest of us!
  • billjowers
    Options
    Wow! That's badass! way to go .... keep up the great work ... it appears that u r doing it right!
  • KarenNancy
    KarenNancy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Very handsome!!!! You look much younger too!! (ohh and love your hair!!)
  • armadillolabrat
    armadillolabrat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. Your after picture looks like the little brother of the before picture.
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    DANG!

You look like a whole different person!

I bet your wife is quite pleased! (Of course, she obviously loves you for you--I'm just saying, you look awesome!)
  • rickypo
    rickypo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats! That is very motivational!!
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Amazing job buddy. And I just LOVE that you and your wife are running together. That is just awesome!! You seriously look about 22 now and you looked in your 30's in the before pics. My hubby always says losing weight makes you lose years! This just proves it... which inspires me to work harder so I can start looking in my 20's again (I hope I hope I hope!)
  • LNZimmer
    LNZimmer Posts: 94
    Options
    WAY TO GO! :) You look fantastic, and you can tell you feel fantastic.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!