Recent College Grads?

Options
Hi Everyone! I am relatively new to MFP and I'm looking for some friends! I recently graduated from college and I started a desk job a few months ago. I have found that sitting on my behind all day is doing ZERO favors for my waistline! I want to get into great shape and STAY in great shape. I have about 15 lbs to lose, and I am looking for friends in similar situations (or anyone really!) to hold me accountable :)
Let's do this!

Replies

• ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    HI!!! I graduated in 2011, but am battling the same thing...sitting at a desk all day! I'll add :smile:
  • pinthin87
    pinthin87 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I graduated a few years ago in 2009, but I work a desk job now too that I started December 2010. It is really hard when you are not moving around constantly. I just try to take the stairs and step up my workouts everyday. Please feel free to add me for motivation and support. :-)
  • Lsufan22
    Lsufan22 Posts: 33
    Options
    Nice to meet you :-)

Im in the same boat, but i graduated in December. I got a desk job and here i am just a sittin. Request Sent.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I graduated in 2008 and have a desk job. I solved this problem by hitting the gym at 5:30 every morning and eating healthy. Good luck to you!