needing mfp friends and support!

Options
Although I'm not a new member ...I think I joined in Jan. or Feb. "not sure"..I need friends and support.I originally lost 70 pounds and gained 30 of it back.I have been yoyoing with that 30 for a long time now..argh!! If you are new or have been here for a while ..your support is appreciated :heart: Feel free to add me :heart:

Replies

• janel867
    janel867 Posts: 53
    Options
    Sounds like we're going throught the same thing! In the last couple of years I managed to lose weight and then in the last 8 months gained it all back. Sending friend request now!
  • jwhitch
    jwhitch Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Sharon, you sound just like me with regard to yo-yoing! I know my weight will always be a struggle, I'm hoping that I can find a diet and exercise plan I can make a way of life. I've been doing well with MFP and hope I can not only reach my goal, but maintain it!
  • DRNESTER
    DRNESTER Posts: 32
    Options
    Nice! Good to meet ya! Thanks for adding me....if you have time or are just bored check out my blog post...it has what is working for me....Ive lost 20lbs in just 4 months. =)
  • jules080670
    jules080670 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me to. I have been struggling to lose 30ish lbs for years. I lost 15lb since January but have gained 5lb in one week, while on holiday. It's sometimes so hard to get going again. I log in regularly and give support as much as I can x
  • manda697
    manda697 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I've lost 30 then gained 20 then lost 10 then gained 10. I just started to get back on track and my goal is to lose 40 and keep it off! We can help support each other if you'd like.