• Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    She's a prude. Ignore her.

This
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    She probably believed women should be covered in public. I doubt she was jealous.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    She probably caught her hubby enjoying the view a little too much if you know what I mean.
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    a bitter twisted old crone who had nothing better to do, I hope to be like her in my old age, causing concern and constination to young people:wink:
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    a bitter twisted old crone who had nothing better to do, I hope to be like her in my old age, causing concern and constination to young people:wink:
    This is not the er...face? of someone concerned. I feel more sorry for her that she can be so petty.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Moreso.... why are you allowing this woman to continue to run your train of thought? Let it go. Painfully obvious that she has nothing better to do.

Water off a duck, yo.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    What color was the bra? Was it unclasped? If it was a flesh toned bra or unclasped, she could have appeared topless from their vantage point.
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    This is not the er...face? of someone concerned. I feel more sorry for her that she can be so petty.
    Some old people just want to cause trouble to younger people. They are bitter and twisted at their life gone by. OK, I don't want to be like her really, but I also won't worry about a horrid old busy body telling me what i should or shouldn't do if what i'm doing is harmless!
  • mirandamayhem
    Options

ps i never said she was concerned, i said she was causing you concern!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    not worth any time to even think about it
  • gshoemaker06
    gshoemaker06 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I would ignore it. People have more conservative views (especially from older generations) and like to share them to make you feel guilty. You're not doing anything illegal (that I know of) so just go on your merry way.
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Thoughts?

If this happened here (in Canada) I'd be going back the next day and laying out topless, it's legal here!
    It may be legal, but I have never seen any topless women out and about. It would probably shock alot of people. Personally I couldnt care less, I just dont have the confidence or reason to do it myself. But when people still have issues with women breast feeding in public makes you wonder how accepting they would be of actual nudity.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options

ps i never said she was concerned, i said she was causing you concern!
    I didn't misunderstand you :p I don't care about her opinion, but the reasons behind her feeling the need to express it interest me.