Lost my way.

Well, here is a little bit of what is going on with me. Back in 2010, I started my weight loss journey of a all time high at 242lbs. I was really successful for about a year and a half, until my Binge Eating has spiriled out of control. I've had my ups and down for that period, and even with my stuggles..got down to my all time low of 160lbs. If you don't know my stats, I am 5"6 and according to MFP a healthy BMI for me was 155lbs. I was close. Since December 2011, my binge eating has been been more addictive, winning most of my fights. I went from 160-202lbs today. I do currently seek counseling, and talking about plans with my doctor. She is suggesting I join up with Weight Watchers or South Beach Diet. I just don't have the funds to do so. I feel like all I can do is look into Over Eater meetings in town, and continue to watch my intake and exercise. I'm trying this again for a second time around, so I'm looking for friends especially in the same boat..but also open for friends who can offer support and advice. :happy: It's been a long, and hard journey and hope to prevail at the very end. I'm currently in the last bit of training for my first ever half Marathon that is set for September 22...so in the weeks ahead I plan to work the hardest I ever worked. :bigsmile: Running is a passion of mine..ever since I gave it a try, I can't stop :laugh: I just wish it was more comforting then food..if that was the case, I wouldn't of gained so much weight. LOL

Replies

• butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Glad you're back on your journey!! Feel free to add me for motivation :)
  • Marathon! Awesome!!! I ran for a while too, set goal to run 10 miles and I did it. Ever since then I stopped, needed a change. I added you as a friend, I would enjoy being a support to you.

I admire your honesty, binge eating is not something I have struggled with, but portion control is. I am on a weight loss journey as well. I look forward to hearing about your Marathon and getting in control!
  • donnett10
    donnett10 Posts: 16 Member
    i am glad you are back. I too have trouble with my weight. i just started herbalife, i love it just finished week one. I feel good inside hoping for another good week.
    i am here looking for motivation so we can motivate each other
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Welcome home.........glad you found your way back. Keep going...you can do this.....never doubt that.

Add me if you'd like....

Irregardless...........stand strong.