My NSV, I am the fit guy :D

Options
DangerJim71
DangerJim71 Posts: 361 Member
I shared this with my "friends" but the more I think about it the more I smile so I decided to share with everyone.

Yesterday, someone who I had never met before and didn't know I had lost all this weight referred to me as "the fit guy". Nicest thing someone has said to me in a while. There were three of us that had met for a business meeting on a construction site and it was close to lunch so we were talking about where to go to each lunch. A little older and chubbier guy in the group said, while looking at me "maybe we should ask the fit guy where to go for lunch".

I have never in my life been called the fit guy. I kinda liked it. I did offer a couple suggestions but said in the end it didn't matter where we went because I always pack a lunch.

Replies

• mirandamayhem
    Options
    That is really nice to hear! Well done you!
  • sandiegosummer
    Options
    Yay! Awesome!
  • Discoveri
    Discoveri Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job buddy! You must be walking on air after hearing that :drinker:
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Yay! That is HUGE!!!!!
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a job well done!
  • Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome compliment! Congrats.
  • kimpossible471
    kimpossible471 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    You hadn't shared the whole story...this is awesome, Jim!
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    That's very cool. Good for you!
  • missnelso04
    missnelso04 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Bad *kitten*! I can't wait to hear a similar compliment about myself. :) Take it all in!
  • dlrcpa
    dlrcpa Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Yeah, that is certainly worth a chuckle and did they get the message that packing your own lunch was why you are the "fit guy"?
  • Ange03063
    Ange03063 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    What an awesome NSV! I can't wait for a day like that! Keep up the great work!
  • DangerJim71
    DangerJim71 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Thanks everbody. Over lunch I told them about my eating and excercise routine and listened to their excuses about why they couldn't do it even though they are both trying to lose weight. I will grant them that I have much more intense fitness goals but one orderd the footlong from Cousins with some kind of salami on it and the other guy had tuna salad. Really guys?
  • LadyIntrepid
    LadyIntrepid Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Love that!
  • vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    This is great!
  • lostropav
    Options
    Congrats! You deserve it!
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    that is so awesome! i would be thrilled to bits if I were in your shoes! :happy: congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!