Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

SURPASSING THE STATISTICS!!!!!

MizzTweezy
MizzTweezy Posts: 250 Member
According to the statistics..Lap Band Patients are expected to lose 40-50 percent of their (excess body weight) I started at 136 pounds over my ideal body weight range according to the bmi chart... I have lost already 65 percent of my excess body weight. So I am doing awesome!!! According to the statistics I have surpassed the normal amount of weight loss from having the Lap Band surgery! Way to go me :) And I am going to keep going! Screw the Statistics.. lol

Replies

• xo_Sarah_xo
    xo_Sarah_xo Posts: 308 Member
    That is amazing!!! Keep up the fantastic work! :smile:
  • vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    What is a lap band?
  • What else are you doing now - after the surgery? Have you added exercise? Diet? Curious to find out more....
  • MizzTweezy
    Oh yes lots of eating healthy and walking... No easy way out of it... :( lol
  • MizzTweezy
    What is a lap band?

a device they put on your stomach to make you eat less
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!