Just started..

Options
Hey,
I'm Deshera, I've just started myfitnesspal yesterday. But its been a year for me trying to lose weight! so im really hoping this works! Looking for any advice or tips I can get! i'm trying to lose about 25- 30 lbs.

Replies

• DeathStalker73
    Options
    Hey Deshera, this will work so long as your willing to make the change and put in the dedication to go through with it. This will work just believe in yourself.
  • readingrecovery1
    Options
    I just started today. I'm determined to be successful this time. I know you can be successful too. Think about happy things. I focus on my grandchildren, my garden, crocheting, and try not to focus on cooking.
  • yocando
    yocando Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    suggestions to help are: seek out some pals/friends to help you in your journey- you can cheer each other on.
    Just add them little by little as the spirit moves you. Log, track- did I say- Track and Log! when I'm ashamed, sometimes I can't bring myself to log my transgressions... but try to log as regularly as you possibly can..
    GET EXERCISE-- most days of the week... learn about eating healthy on this site.
    find exercise you enjoy and hit it hard. over and over again.

When you need to vent, etc--use the community boards and post there.... you can scream to the universe and it affects nothing and no-one...

you found a great site to help you on your journey....make the most of it!
    Good luck to you!
  • VEETEE67
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm SAM (a female) and I started MFP almost two weeks ago and I've already lost weight! I was hesitate about introducing myself because I didn't know if I'd stick with it or not. So far, I'm loving. And after losing weight a few years ago and gaining it all back, I need all the support I can get. I hope I can do the same for you all too! :smile:
  • DebBeury
    Options
    I'm new here too, I just joined about a week ago. It's amazing how many calories we eat each day. This is a fantastic tool. I'm looking forward to reaching my weight loss goal and my fitness goals. Feel free to add me for support :)