Name something that's hard to have in the house?

Options
Like chocolate or cake.

For me I can't have Cheerio's or flavored pretzel bites. I can eat 2 HUGE bowls of Cheerio's in one sitting no problem. And pretzel bites? Whole bag is gone in under 15 minutes... all 2000 calories...

What are your demon's in the cupboard/fridge?

Replies

• jtgilfoy
    jtgilfoy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ice Cream. So delicious, so calorie dense.
  • Dee_84
    Dee_84 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Nutella.

I just don't buy it because it's so easy to dig in!
    The only time I eat it is at my family's house and they live on the other side of the atlantic :tongue:
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Ditto Nutella!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Ben + Jerry's
    Chocolate fudge cheesecake.

Oh goodness, and peanut M&Ms, those are so moreish.
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    M&Ms

Chips (Ruffles)

Part of an evening meal we use to have that I refuse to eat now because I KNOW I cant be "reasonable" and eat a freakin NORMAL amount..........I HAVE to eat it til I almost cant move. Potatoes with homemade brown gravy (also called poor mans gravy). We add browned and drained ground chuck (90/10) to it and make that the whole meal. But man I gotta tell ya.......I'll eat the stuff til I puke and its oh sooooooooo good
  • hippietofugirl
    Options
    anything chocolate. And peanut butter.
  • kaajay
    kaajay Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Any salty snacks (crackers, chips)
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Chips! Any kind.... Leave them in my house and they will be gone the next day. lol.
  • catedesimone
    catedesimone Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Chips. Especially tortilla chips!
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    DANG...I was gonna say a 25 year old guy....sorry, wrong thread! Carry on:drinker:
  • sheryllamb72
    sheryllamb72 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Something that's hard to have in the house........food!!! Lol :sad:
  • jonelaw
    jonelaw Posts: 28
    Options
    Oreos.....definitely my kryptonite!
  • Yardtigress
    Yardtigress Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    woopie pies
  • buffyangel2000
    buffyangel2000 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    All the evil culprits. Chips, chocolate, and of course ice cream
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    So far nothing, I have 3 chocolate pies and one cheesecake pie in the fridge and I don't care. And I made them and still don't want them. Made blueberry, strawberry banana ice cream and ate half a bowl for 126 calories and I'm good with the sweets.
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    chips, any brand or flavour. i can eat an entire bag in a sitting if i'm not careful
  • Nan_
    Nan_ Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Ice cream and m&m's.....so I have them *outside* instead.:wink:
  • cindergirl73
    Options
    Biscoff spread.....it's basically cookies make into a peanut-butter-consistency paste.
  • ksavy
    ksavy Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Chips and Ben and Jerry's Ice cream. Those are two foods that will set off a mild binge for me (Eating the whole container).
  • alladream
    alladream Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    It changes: in the fridge and freezer right now, I have several unopened containers of organic ice cream, a quarter- or half-pound of good fudge that has been there months and some coconut-chocolate things for even longer, maybe fifteen big organic chocolate bars (those I do eat sometimes), some unopened packages of cookies, potato chips, alcohol that no one has touched for years, organic pop tarts, maybe some licorice. The only thing I eat every day lately is smartpuffs, organic raw flax seeds, and some of the raw chocolate, but the smartpuffs are the only thing I eat to the end of the bag pretty much lately. *shrug* I just skip dinner sometimes to accommodate it, if I know I'll do it--