Looking for Active Friends!

Hello :embarassed:

30 yr / F / MI

I'm looking to lose a total of 45# (7 lost already :happy: )

I don't go to the gym so I usually work out at home.

I'm looking for active folks in the MFP community to share accomplishments, motivations, and gripes with :)

Replies

• Italian_mom
    Italian_mom Posts: 192 Member
    Hey there, you can add me if you'd like, I log daily and exercise almost every day, love to help people stay motivated:smile:
  • Feel free to add me. I am on everyday.
  • acmilan11
    acmilan11 Posts: 36 Member
    You can add me as a friend. I have a personal trainer and we box at home I also started running again after a year of injury!
  • Today's my first day. i have about 85 lbs to lose. I am 61 and I teach Reading Recovery. I hate to exercise but I love to cook so you can see what my biggest problem is. I've been trying to change my cooking. I no longer fry, but I just can't keep from making bread. I know that is something I need to curb. I've started trying to walk, but I don't walk very long. I'm determined to get my weight off before I retire in ? years. :flowerforyou:
  • yocando
    yocando Posts: 101 Member
    You can add me; I'm on every day and do cardio most days of the week... running or biking mostly. Tomorrow I'm hiking! woot woot! And doing a 2 hour run~!
  • nascarbettie
    nascarbettie Posts: 69 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm 20 days in today. I'm on here everyday! lol.
  • Sammylynn89
    Sammylynn89 Posts: 83 Member
    hello!

I'm on here everyday and I am 23/f/MA, looking to lose about 50lbs. I, like you, do not go to a gym and workout only at home.

Congrats on the weight lost so far, we can do it! Feel free to add me :)
  • CortneyDub
    CortneyDub Posts: 35 Member
    Hi I'm also looking to add to my support network on here, so feel free to add me! I'm an active person but always struggling to stay consistent with my meal plans so I think the accountability part is a huge help.
  • Nikid1926
    Nikid1926 Posts: 17 Member
    Anyone wanting to add me please feel free I try and do some exercise each day and would also like some recipes ideas so please feel free to add me Niki x
  • mocchioni
    mocchioni Posts: 63 Member
    Hi, my name is Mark and wanted to let anyone know thay can add me as a fiend for support. I am always
    looking for new friends so we can support each other. . I have been on MFP for about a year and have used it off an on in the past.

I never used the community section until now and can see how much it helps us along on our journey.

I wish everyone luck with MFP.

Mark
  • louiesa55
    louiesa55 Posts: 35 Member
    louiesa55 i lost 14 pounds and alittle over a month. walk a hour to 2 hours a day. ride a stationary bike 20 min ever other day do 30 min. step up daily and crunches 2 sets of a 100. trying to lose 32 more by Jan 25
  • tmj2191
    tmj2191 Posts: 76
    Feel free to add, pretty active myself. Best of luck!
  • beast8618
    beast8618 Posts: 35 Member
    I dont have a gym membership either. I try to do what I can at home but sometimes you can only do so much. What is your routine?