Day 17 of 30 day shred results

Options
2»

Replies

• arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    that is SO AWESOME! congrats! I've only done level 1 two times so far (and not 2 days in a row either) but I do want to try and do the whole thing soon - i'm going away on vacation for a week tonight so it'll have to be when i'm back home. i only have 5 more pounds I want to lose but I want to really tone up and lose more inches and I think, from what everyone is saying, this will do the trick!

I like how the moves are fairly basic and easy to get ahold of so you don't feel like an uncoordinated fool (but still SO TOUGH! it's a majorly tough/kick *kitten* workout and gets me sweating so much that the backs of my hands look like someone has poured water on them! lol)

looking forward to seeing your results pics! :) and well done again!
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    great job! i fully endorse anything JM comes out with, between Ripped in 30 and 2 months of Body Revolution I've lost almost 25 lbs now (probably could have been more but i love my cheat days)
  • Lmdaniels
    Lmdaniels Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I love 30DS. I did it before my vacation back in May and was very pleased with the results. I wore a bikini on the cruise and felt very confident. I'm doing a couple of other videos now, along with jogging, but I'm going to get back to it or RI 30 mid September. Great motivation.
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Today will be Day 8 of level 1 for me, its nice to know that people are getting major results. Motivates me to stick with it. I think I am going to add 20 min of treadmill to my workout since its been getting easier the last couple days.
  • Cindy393
    Cindy393 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Reading this post has inspired me so much that tomorrow I'm starting the shred!!! Thanks to all of you for motivating me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!