Do you consider your MFP friends...

Options
"Friends" or "Followers"...

Do you find yourself being the ringleader of your friends group, or is everyone just plain ol' supportive, loving, and "sharing your journey"...

Or... are do you just creepily troll your hotty friend's pictures? YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! :bigsmile:

Replies

• NYChick84
    NYChick84 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    BOLD question my friend!! lol

I consider MFP'ers to be my internet friends. I'm NOT the RINGLEADER, I'm the CHEERLEADER! I want to be nothing but a supportive friend, share ideas, be a shoulder to cry on, and encourage people to make wise decisions.

Being a creeper - um, I have a life outside this computer and I have no intentions on living my life vicariously though the internet.
  • crazy8ts
    crazy8ts Posts: 360
    Options
    Ah, my dear... but so many do! So many find this to be the real world... Which I guess is ok, right?

I want to be a virtual cheerleader... but even my virtual self looks chubby in that skirt! ;p
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely not the ring leader. If anything I'm the class clown except only I laugh at my jokes. My MFP friends are very very supportive but not blind support either, they are honest with me and tell me if I'm doing something stupid (eating too little, working out too much etc)

I have yet to add somebody based on their looks, I don't clutter my friends list with girls I cannot get (due to distance) and if I just wanted to stalk, why add them when I can just as easily watch their pics WITHOUT adding them? btw, I have some of the hottest MFP'ers on my friends list
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    more like my best motivators. It tops "friends" and "followers"
  • mrslugo
    mrslugo Posts: 9
    Options
    ok Brooklyn, Im scurred of U! :) lol @ your inspiration quote as I was creeping on your profile.
  • MissShancey
    Options
    they are friends/supporters

i have 3 or 4 main people who i follow very closely and most of my friends are mutual friends of those people

the rest are hotties i troll
  • Spartan_Maker
    Spartan_Maker Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    They are like teammates to me. I just try to perform my best for them.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely not the ring leader. If anything I'm the class clown except only I laugh at my jokes. My MFP friends are very very supportive but not blind support either, they are honest with me and tell me if I'm doing something stupid (eating too little, working out too much etc)

I have yet to add somebody based on their looks, I don't clutter my friends list with girls I cannot get (due to distance) and if I just wanted to stalk, why add them when I can just as easily watch their pics WITHOUT adding them? btw, I have some of the hottest MFP'ers on my friends list

Awww thanks taunto!!!

I'm not a ringleader, i'm more of the ditzy blonde that constantly gets in trouble and has a "story" to tell ....which is much appreciated by my friends list....

I also apparently get rickrolled on occasion...right taunto?

Lauren
  • 13inchestogo
    13inchestogo Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I consider them my friends and fellow fitness lovers who all want the same goal as I !!!
    I am a Cheerleader all the way, and if I happen to be inspiring others while I post away happily about my work outs, angrily about my thighs and how they burn then that is great!!!
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    i have made some truly awesome friends here. Some will be forever friends, I know. Each friend is unique and teaches and leads me in different ways. I hope I do the same for them. I love my MFP friends.
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    I am DEFINITELY not the ring leader...DORK perhaps, but def not ring leader! I :heart: my friends...if I dont, I delete them!
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options
    They are like teammates to me. I just try to perform my best for them.

Very well said!

I hope I lead some and I know I follow others. I try to support as best I can and most of the time I do a half-a$$ed job. Eh, I'm the best me there is! :flowerforyou:
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    As a stay-at-home-mom, sadly, i don't have a ton of interaction with adults other than my husband on most days. Except my friends here. So, i'm not a ring leader, i'm not a follower, i'm a friend. I try to be here for my friends, and they're here for me. they offer support and advice, and i attempt to do the same. I'd call some of them real friends, not just online friends. Maybe that's sad to you, but, it's where i'm at right now, so i'm okay with it.

Oh, and i like to perv on the pics. A LOT.
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I consider all of mine friends.. That's why i dump them if they haven't been on in over a month.. I'm an attention *kitten*!
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options

I bet my friends are hotter!!..LOL
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    I'm just here for the beer.
  • crazy8ts
    Options
    ok Brooklyn, Im scurred of U! :) lol @ your inspiration quote as I was creeping on your profile.

Gasp and swoon... I just caught the vapors! :tongue:
  • crazy8ts
    Options
    I'm just here for the beer.

FINALLY! THE TROOF!
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Both.

And I creep the hell out of my friend's list...because I have the hottest friend's list on MFP, no contest.
  • NYChick84
    NYChick84 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Ah, my dear... but so many do! So many find this to be the real world... Which I guess is ok, right?

I want to be a virtual cheerleader... but even my virtual self looks chubby in that skirt! ;p

If I EVER catch you in a skirt....I'm so buying you those red stiletto heels. haha