Looking for new friends who are active loggers!

Options
Hi, my name is Dani. I am looking to find people who are active loggers who will help me find the motivation I need to log everyday. I am in my late 20's, work full time, and go to school part time. I am not a wife or mother yet but still busy.

I miss that feeling of confidence I use to have back when I was healthier. I think this is the most i have ever weighed and i find it to be a struggle. I hate going out because (lets face it... there is only so many things you can try on before get that feeling you don't think look good, that is until you decide you should stay home and wear you "comfy" clothes. I HATE shopping and everything it requires. It just make me feel worse.

My main goal is to lose 50 pounds not including the 16 I have already lost from the start of this year. I have found myself slacking on the log in and haven't even contemplated the excersice part yet. I made a promise to restart the gym in Sept. of this year!

Replies

• butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Weel free to add me, I'm very active here on am always looking for motivation :)
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Danielle Marie too :) I am pretty good at logging during the week but do find it harder to log on weekends. If you wanna friend me I'm game!
  • epcot6
    epcot6 Posts: 44
    Options
    I recently joined this site and have been logging everyday so far. I'll try to motivate you if I can. Even if I have a bad day (like today) I still log everything. Helps me to realize I've been making some pretty poor diet decisions.
  • wxchaser
    wxchaser Posts: 178
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log pretty much everything. :)
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    ME! I am a super active logger! I am in my late 20s too. no kids or married. Add me :drinker:
  • happydays2525
    happydays2525 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Add me. I've been here for over 160 day and have log every day!
  • alzaman5925
    alzaman5925 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    It's very nice to meet you Dani! I'm also looking for some more active friends - I'm pretty pedantic when it comes to my food diary, so I'll always log in every day. Do feel free to add me if you like. :)
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Adding you! I'm pretty good about logging... I've been on here for a while so feel free to ask for tips =)
  • Stephanie_Autry
    Stephanie_Autry Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm on here as much as a social networking site. Love this app! Add me everyone!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    here you go. not sure of their screen names though.

american-loggers.jpg
  • ChappyEight
    ChappyEight Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty active. Welcome to add me if you'd like.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Good deal...All it takes is some motivation and here you are! I'm on here everyday so I'll request you. Good luck on your goals!
  • mom2handh1975
    mom2handh1975 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You can add me, too. I'm closer to my 40's than my 20's, I'm a wife AND a mom, but none of that matters here. We're all in this together, and the more support you have, the more successful you'll be!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I log every day, feel free to add me! :smile:
  • dq_diva
    dq_diva Posts: 66
    Options
    sending request now!
  • I log everyday and try to motivate myself and others daily. Feel free to add me if you're ready to accomplish your goals :D

LETS DO THIS :D
  • tedybehr
    tedybehr Posts: 31
    Options
    hi there, I go on everyday a few times a day! more the support the better! i am here for ya !
  • Dsnyfrk921
    Dsnyfrk921 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log everyday even if it's a bad bad day (like today!). Always looking for more friends to inspire me to be better.
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add this old fart if ya like. I log daily and sometimes even find the time to comment here and there. I have a blog post or two you might find motivational. Or not. Whatever peels your banana. :glasses:
  • Crisitunity
    Crisitunity Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    If you'd like to add me go ahead :D I've logged since the beginning of July and I don't see myself stopping -any- time soon. Switched over from a different logging site online and love the community here.

I'm in my later 20s too, married, but working and no kids yet.