Looking for new friends who are active loggers!

Options

Replies

• kpollard112087
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well =) I log everything everyday.
  • lajonna
    lajonna Posts: 36
    Options
    Nice to meet you Dani! I feel ya on the shopping part...just makes me get frustrated. But I am a daily logger. I feel that having a good group of positive people who are so helpful and motivating, is key! Here to support ya ( :
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. Though I'm not afraid to be truthful.
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I am a very active logger. Feel free to add me.
  • boobaby84
    boobaby84 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Very active over here!! Always looking for motivating people to follow =)
  • caro1275
    caro1275 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I'm fairly new on my weight loss journey and always looking for support.
    Good luck :)
    Caro
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    I'm an obsessive logger. Feel free to add me. I'm also a student, so we may have similar challenges with eating and exercise.
  • 780ck
    780ck Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on here daily, I also lead a busy lifestyle - working mom of 2 kids and taking courses on the side. Like to encourage others and be motivated, Good luck on your journey!
  • schotas
    schotas Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too. I have been at this for almost 2 years. I am looking for more active loggers as well...I just had to clean out some friends who hadn't logged on in months. It helps to have people encouraging you along the way. :):smile:
  • g4genn
    g4genn Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me as long as your diary is open to your friends. I believe in accountability and honesty.
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    on here everyday, you can add me if you want
  • NanaDino4
    Options
    sending request,,I am here everyday and supportive :)
  • christi921
    Options
    Hi! I'm Christina. I just joined and hope to log every day. I am looking for others to give me motivation too, so please (anyone) feel free to add me also.
  • tlcampos
    tlcampos Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i always look forward to share my journey with people going threw the same thing.:smile:
  • danikapark
    danikapark Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm Danne Maree too!! But I'm spelt a little differently...

I'm kinda new to this MFP. 5 weeks in!
    Let's do it!
  • mrslugo
    mrslugo Posts: 9
    Options
    LMAo, Brooklyn:)
  • imondrugz
    imondrugz Posts: 154
    Options
    Add me guys !! I'd love to have new friends =)
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I've been logging everyday since April and accept all friend requests :smile:
  • brittanyeriksen
    Options
    HI I am new as well and am looking for some friends to help motivate me get fit and motivated again, anyone else out there that is in the same boat and needs motivation I am happy to help.

I am 22 years old and am looking to loss around 10 kgs!!
  • tlnurse
    tlnurse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I log every day....feel free to add me! I was where you are at back in February...consistency MATTERS.....and you HAVE to add exercise even if just walking into your routine....it will make all the difference in the world!:flowerforyou: