Yogurt Suggestions?

Options
Hey everyone,
I'm not a HUGE fan of yogurt, but it's so cheap and low in cals. Does anyone know a good brand that's tasty and doesn't have a lot of cals?

Thanks!

Replies

• MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I love greek yogurt now! It definitely tastes a bit different from the regular stuff...I can't even eat the regular stuff, it just tastes like sugar now.

My favorites are Chobani's Pineapple and their Peach yogurts. They also sell Chobani Champions 4-packs, they are marketed toward kids, but have yummy flavors like Honey-Nana and Mixed Berry and a smaller portion to get you started!
  • Dee_84
    Dee_84 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I barely ever buy greek yogurt because it's just so pricy... although I really like it and I know it's good for you.

I don't like buying the flavored kind either because they are either full of sugar and way too sweet or have artificial sweeteners which I try to avoid when I can.

Usually I just get the plain non-fat yogurt and flavor it myself.
    My favorites:
    - peanut butter and honey (soooo good!)
    - fresh fruit (berries, peaches, bananas, grapes, pears ...)
    - nuts like walnut pieces or sliced almonds
    - maple syrup (I use yogurt flavored with maple syrup or honey on my pancakes/waffles instead of only syrup)
    - applesauce and cinnamon *yum*

I guess you have to try different brands and flavors to find something that you like because some people love a certain brand other people can't stand it...