Exercise and 3rd Shift

Options
OK I work some weird hours.This started this week.Heres my question.

I get up around 9 pm,exercise for 30-45 min around 10pm.Go to work at 1130.

I get home the next day between 10 am and 2pm,depending on how much I have to do.

So when I exercise at 10pm should I include that workout for that day or the following day when I get home.

I have been showing it as exercise for the following day,the day I actually get home from work.Is this right or should it be included for the previous day (night) when I actually wake up? I hope I didnt just confuse everyone...

Replies

• shellgirl144
    Options
    I would log it for the day that I do the workout, but I don't think it really matters. Log it how you want.
  • geeniusatwurk
    geeniusatwurk Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Fellow night shifter here, I log all my food and exercise on the day I wake up, not based on the literal date of the workout or meal.
  • trink68
    trink68 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I thought about doing it on the day I wake up....then I tell myself "well technically my day is just beginning" so I log it the following day.I guess Shellgirl is right....most likely doesnt matter.But it would help as far as my food intake.I Burned 600 cal's tonight,but will walk another 500 off later this morning.So I could either eat really well today or just go with the flow as normal...decisions