Looking for new vegetarian mfp buds!

Options
anjukins
anjukins Posts: 103 Member
Hey guys!!

I was gone for six months, and I'm so excited to be back, but most of my good motivational mfp friends are gone! I need more vegetarian/vegan pals, preferably with open diaries for shared inspiration!

Thanks so much!

Replies

• MzPots
    MzPots Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi!

I'm vegetarian, and I've actually JUST opened my diary for friend viewing in hopes it will make me more accountable. I'm here every day if you want to add me!
  • anjukins
    Options
    thanks! that sounds awesome!
  • emailjayne
    emailjayne Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I think I just sent you a message! LOL!! I thought it would post here -- I'm new and figuring this out! I'm not vegetarian but we eat a lot of meatless meals, so maybe we could chat and help each other!
  • anjukins
    Options
    yeah, you did it right! we're "friends" now, so we can see each other's meals and updates! hooray for motivation and accountability! :D
  • jaena4
    jaena4 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Everyone on here should feel free to add me! I log everyday and my diary is open - although I don't cook too much these days. I've been vegetarian (pescatarian, really) for almost 10 years. I'd love to have more motivating and encouraging friends!
  • chelseaalicia
    chelseaalicia Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hello All! I'm a vegetarian and have been on MFP for a while, nearing the end of a weight loss journey... I don't have an open diary but I LOVE to share recipes :D Best of luck to you all!
  • anjukins
    Options
    great! thanks everybody!
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Lacto-ovo vegetarian since 1988. I will eat seafood on occasion, mostly when I go out to dinner or someone else prepares it... I don't do a lot of cooking but I do eat a lot, lol! Diary is open.
  • ChasingStarlight
    ChasingStarlight Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I am vegetarian, have been for 33 years! Feel free to add me, my diary is open, I have nothing to hide!
  • anjukins
    Options
    excellent! I'm so happy!