looking for active friends.

Options
Hey guys looking for some people to help me stay motivated!!

im 24 live in Brooklyn.

I log in everyday and ( try to be accurate)

and i go to a gym 6 times a week

l have along ways to go though

looking to loose 40 pds.

Replies

• beast8618
    beast8618 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    What is your weight goal?
  • maddiec1989
    maddiec1989 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you want :) I only joined this week but I intend to be active on here.
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for active friends. If you're active, feel free to add me!
  • Eagles802051
    Eagles802051 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I'm also looking for some dedicated people to help keep each other motivated
  • jaena4
    jaena4 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I've got about 35 lbs to go and I'm on here everyday. I'd love more motivating friends!
  • traci98632
    Options
    Hello,
    just joined and want to log in every day. I need to loose 40 lbs. I have been wheat, sugar, grain free for 2 weeks. hope to see you around :)
  • StanziMasaki
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm active everyday! ^^
  • MJH5773
    MJH5773 Posts: 70
    Options
    Friend request sent. I am also looking for more friends on here to keep up with. Been on this for almost 105 days and counting.
  • MA60ULD
    MA60ULD Posts: 17
    Options
    Hello there,

I'm also looking for active friends, I joined this on Wednesday and it seems really good :-)
  • captawesome
    captawesome Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hey!! Feel free to add me! I love seeing people's updates and progress as well as giving encouragement. I think I'm at about 230 days too with no chance of letting up :wink:
  • annahuebscher
    Options
    Saaaaaaaaaaame here! Hiya!
  • grim_streaker
    grim_streaker Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    add me as well,

I'm a 38 year old training addict from Norway, using MFP everyday for the nutrition part.
    Not really a big goal in loosing more weight anymore, more in adding them to the right places :)

"GO HARD OR GO HOME" :)
  • yocando
    yocando Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    I run an hour most days of the week; I also bike. I have 30 pounds to lose... and login daily....
    I support those in my corner!! Add me if you wish!!
  • yerfgirl
    yerfgirl Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Feel free to add me too. I have logged the good and bad daily for over 30 days and workout 5x a week. On off days I try to get in a 90 min walk. I know walking isn't a big calorie burner but after sitting at a desk all day...

Good luck!
  • msbran77
    msbran77 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im on everyday, gym 4-5 times per week and much more weight to lose!
  • 1980karen
    1980karen Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I'm not at gym much but am trying to up my running!
  • coutlaw1
    coutlaw1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    200-220
  • spinachsmoothies
    Options
    Add me if you would like! I have been at this for a couple weeks now and it is AMAZING to me how helpful this tool is!
  • Lisa_Rhodes
    Lisa_Rhodes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I've logged in everyday since I started in June. Motivation is key to any weightless and I love encouraging others as well as receiving :)
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I am looking to have active friends too! I need people to hold me accountable by just checking in all the time with each other. Feel free to add me if you still need some more active friends!

I just turned over a new leaf and will be logging in everyday to log my food and exercise. I am exercising 6 days a week and hope to lose 35 lbs.