35 yr old needs help/motivation/inspiration! : )

Options
Hi, I am 35yrs old a one time beauty queen who after miscarriage, pregnancy and hormonal imbalance weighs 210lbs! Was 125 at one time! Want to get back to 150 if not 140 within next couple of months!
Anyone around here with similar aim?
Please let me know, would really appreciate your help and motivation to inspire me to not loose focus and to help achieve my goal!

Replies

• juiicy_jaye
    Options
    Hiii :) im looking to be around the 150's too! i currently weigh 190! what kind of fitness programs are you into?
  • maxcottle
    Options
    Hiya, I'm Max form the UK, would love to help if I can,

Maybe you and I could do some weekly challenges compete against each other on our food diaries daily to see who can be the lowest under their target or who can stay under their target the longest etc or on excercise caloreis burned in a week or weightloss in a week etc.

Let me know what you think and if you fancy it PM me :-)
  • shmuupie
    shmuupie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks Juicy_jaye and Maxcottle
    I just started yesterday and did some treadmill and weights to begin with for just under an hour.
    How long have you been working out and what is your modus operandi?
  • juiicy_jaye
    Options
    im starting the c25k today! so im anxious to see how that feels. and im going back into jillian michaels 30 day shred.. its amazing!
  • maxcottle
    Options
    I have been working out off and on saince I was a Kid. but Injuries and work seem to plague me.

I used to do a huige amount of weights until I had a shoulder issue so the last yeat has been a bit rubbish. a Lot of my weight comes from muscle development...I did also get rather ploppy too if im honest.

Now I am concentrating on squash, at least until my shoulder is 100% and then I'll go back to weights and cardio in the Gym...light weights though I can't be doing with the injuries you know?

I don't use any of the various fitness or excerise trends, they are not for me. I do what I know will work long term and that will keep me motivated to carry it on religiously. I need a competitive element to it.