lossing some weight but no signs of my belly getting smaller

Options
been on here now for 3 weeks seen a bit of weight loos but not seeing any inches go.
when did you start to see the inches disappear?

Replies

• bootnec
    bootnec Posts: 3
    Options
    i have lost 12 lbs but the disapointing thing is I dont see any differanve to my shape, is any one else feeling like this
    Bootnec.
  • Pootie85
    Pootie85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i feel you, i am going through the same thing right now. But the good thing is everyone else see's it but me which is the part that sucks
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Be patient. I wish we could choose where the fat comes off of our body first...but unfortunately we cant. :( All we can do is continue to do what we're doing and it will all come eventually. Good luck!!
  • Pootie85
    Pootie85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You are absolutly right, good luck to you also
  • dansls1
    dansls1 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm down 54 pounds from Feb with 11 to go to my original goal. Right now all of my extra weight is in my belly - it's the last to go it seems.
  • Kairunz
    Kairunz Posts: 51
    Options
    I can't really see any difference but my measurements said I lost 4.5cm off my waist in 4 weeks. I know for me that the last place it will come off is my stomach which is the place I want it too most. I think at some point I am going to look down and go "oh wow! I have lost weight" It will happen just do those measurements every 2 weeks or so.
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    One thing I've noticed is that as we lose weight, **generall** it comes off from all over at once. So, when you look in the mirror your SHAPE is still the same even though it may be slightly smaller than when you started. My body shape is only now starting to look a bit more toned because I've been focussing on strength training. But initially, if I only went my what I saw in the mirror, I'd say nothing changed but the scale for about a year!

Hang in there! You'll SEE the results on more than the scale at some point. Maybe write down your measurements and redo them again in a month or so?!? That may help your eyes see the changes when you can see them on paper, too!!
  • xiomya
    xiomya Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I began seeing changes when I measured myself. I didn't think I was losing inches but the measuring tape proved me wrong, I began seeing slight changes that started to add up to real inches. What I also noticed is that when I began working out, I plateaued on weight for a while but the inches started to come off.