Looking for Active, Motivaional Friends

Options
Nukkers
Nukkers Posts: 139 Member
I recently went through my friend's list and deleted everyone who was not active. I go a long way to motivate people, and was not generally getting it in return. So after cleaning out my friend's list, I'm looking for friends who fit the criteria! I'm generally high energy and positive, but everyone has their days. Size, current weight, weight to lose, age, etc are not a factor! Just looking for some motivation!!! Thanks. =]

Replies

• T_Marie4
    T_Marie4 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I log daily, am happy to give support and also have some friends on my list that quit logging or no longer active - anyone can add if they like! :)
  • Ishka_girl
    Ishka_girl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I did exactly the same, cleared out MFP and Facebook...I have been off for about a week and on and off the past few months but after being asked if I was pregnant today i have recommitted myself to my goals.. Its great to have an online motivational team.... If on Facebook you should check out Fit For Life (Tanee) it is a great active motivational and interactive page..she is also on here but cant recall her user name... Welcome and I will add you.. hopefully we can help each other get on with our goals...
  • Ishka_girl
    Ishka_girl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi here is the other page I was talking about....TaneeisFitforLife
  • Joabybum
    Options
    I am fairly new to this site and really enjoying it so far but I'd love some friends on this so that we could suport and motivate eachother. Anyone interested? Denice x
  • AverageAngel
    AverageAngel Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Cool! I am new to the forums, but am looking to spread my social wings! I would like to have actively practicing friends too!
  • nisia915
    nisia915 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site but I too am looking for motivational friends. I find that if I am held accountable for my actions I am more likely to keep at it. I started running 2 months ago and barely do 2miles a day and I am hoping to do a 5k in November. In addition to this I do TaeBo (don't judge me I love it!) about 3x a week. If you want to be friends let me know!
  • Rachelle_Ohh
    Rachelle_Ohh Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm ALWAYS on this thing! :P
  • Tesh25
    Tesh25 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hello, feel free to add me. I am always looking for motivation and offer it in return :)
  • SophieC19
    SophieC19 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and that goes for anyone :) I log everyday and always try and support and comment on peoples updates :) x
  • WendyFitMomCHANGED
    WendyFitMomCHANGED Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will be 215 days logged in for me. I'm on here now more than FB and love the support. I also blog my journey once a week.

Anyone needing support or wanting to support others can add me.

Wendy
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/WendyFitMom
  • alladream
    alladream Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Any of you can add me too: I am here pretty much every day, maybe out of town on a weekend day here or there, but I tend to look at the friends' list and say 'hello' or 'good work' to people--I'll go add a person or two, and you can add me too!
  • moneybagsbabe
    moneybagsbabe Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add away ;)
  • jaimemcdowell
    Options
    Anyone can add me - as long as you're active and motivational! I go through my friends list every once in awhile and get rid of those who have been MIA for 2 weeks or so... I love living a healthy lifestyle and MFP has really helped me do this! I love getting kudos and giving kudos! :)