Before and current - still working on the after

It has been quite a journey. Started on it 1/3/2012 and here I am today 54 lbs lighter. I have been fighting weight my whole life and I am finally winning. Go figure, just eating healthy and exercising. No fad diets, no drastic programs, just lots of hard work. When I started I thought 54 lbs would be enough. However, I still have that darn muffin top and lots of other areas to work on. Shooting now for 75 lbs. That will put me at 149 lbs and I can't remember if I ever weighed 149. I'm happy with the progress and hope to reach my goal by 3/1/2013.

Stay with it you guys, you can do it!

84184492.jpg

Replies

• T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Wow great job!
  • Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    You have done so great! You can see all your dedication and hard work has paid off!
  • Super job! you look wonderful and have so much to be proud of! Keep doing what you're doing because it is working beautifully!
  • sowbugangel
    sowbugangel Posts: 7 Member
    You're doing a great job! Keep up the hard work & you will be at your goal before you know it!
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Fantastic results, you look wonderful!
  • trizzell79
    trizzell79 Posts: 153 Member
    Oh wow! What a difference! You are looking fantastic! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!