Hi there

Options
juncture
juncture Posts: 129 Member
I have been using this site on and off for a while but really trying to get serious now and lose the weight I need to lose.

Would be really interested in having some friends so we can all help motivate each other :)

J

Replies

• soumont
    soumont Posts: 21
    Options
    just started myself today so will try and send request for adding you as a friend if i can work out how x
  • fresh926
    Options
    welcome and good luck to you!! add me if you like!
  • psse01
    psse01 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I could use some friends too....
    Happy lifestyle modification to you!
  • MizzouChick1985
    Options
    I just completed yesterday's food diary....forgot to add my dinner.......then in bright red letters it says "You're eating too few calories making it harder for you to lose weight" isn't that a contradiction? I mean, if I eat less, I'm going to weight less.....I'm not anorexic by any means lol but I do want to lose at least 40 pounds by christmas. Enough about that, I'm Lisa. I live in the teeny town of Roby MO. I'm really easy going and looking for friends to motivate me and I can help motivate them too. Good luck to all of you :)
  • paperducks
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I joined a little over a week ago and have been logging everything. Happy weight loss :)
  • nomoreFA
    nomoreFA Posts: 40
    Options
    I started about three weeks ago. I log my food everyday. I'm not perfect,but I'm making progress. I could use some friends too. Feel free to add me.
  • psse01
    psse01 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    It's a catch 22....too many calories and as we all know, you gain weight...but, too few and your body slows down on the burning which has the same effect.