Newby here would like to make nice friends...

Options
soyasee
soyasee Posts: 19 Member
Hi there! :happy:

Would love to meet fitness pals and friends on this site so that along the way, we could keep each other motivated in reaching our weight loss goal.. I've yo'd yo'd for years. I'm a 54 married women who's got a lot of weight to lose but is well on her way in doing so. I hope to hear from you. soyasee

Replies

• dogluvrra
    dogluvrra Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    newby here your the first person Iv seen on this sight so far close to my age and weight. I'm also married and trying to get on track but my hubby is a carb junkie. Hoping to hear from you regularly I need to be accountable lol.
  • cmcmommy
    cmcmommy Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 51 and just started about 2 months ago you both can add me if you'd like
  • tlp8rb
    tlp8rb Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Ladies - if you scroll down on the Community page, you see a groups - listed under Groups - called Senior Golden Sneakers.

Don't be fooled by the title - this is a group of folks, 50+ that is VERY active, VERY supportive of each other and just plain fun. Within the group you'll find some "sub" groups including the Pound a Week Club, a Recipe page, etc. There is a postings page for each month of the year (and some are several pages long).

Stop by - introduce yourself and see if you like it. If you don't think it's right for you, nothing lost. Our members range in age from 50 to well over 80, and with that comes years of experience fighting the battle of the bulge.