Turbo Jam Success Stories

Options
I am thinking about buying Turbo Jam. I want something fun and that will keep my attention. I am doing the 30 Day Shred now but I know it's going to get old soon.

What are your thoughts on the program?

Replies

• stepher80
    stepher80 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I don't have a "success story" per se since I never did it consistently enough to see results but I do love the workouts, they are so much fun and I always feel like I've had a killer workout afterwards. I totally think you would love it. Plus, there are several workouts so you don't have to do the same one every time. I'm actually going to get back into it to prepare me to do a P90X/TurboFire hybrid workout after I complete my first 5K race next month. Chalene is an awesome fitness instructor and she keeps you excited and motivated through the whole workout. Do it! You won't regret it!
  • jkc041709
    jkc041709 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the input! My goal is to get myself to a place where I can do Insanity. That looks awesome and terrifying at the same time. I have a loooong way to go lol!
  • Stephanie_Autry
    Stephanie_Autry Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it for about 3 months now, but you have to try all the workouts. I have lost around 10lbs using this & around 8 inches all over. I love the Ab Jam, 20 min workout & Cardio Party DVD. Def. think it's something I can stick to versus boring routines like 30DS I gave that up after 2 weeks. I tried Hip Hop Abs & that didn't work out to well either. I wasn't determined enough to do Insanity or finish 30DS. If you're a beginner like I am, then Turbo Jam might be for you. I just finished my 25 minute workout of Ab Jam tonight- I can feel all the muscles tightening up when I do this-versus regular crunches. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Seokie
    Seokie Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the 30 DS too :) But today I decided to go crazy and do it twice. After doing it twice I still wanted more so I started TurboFire (a little different than TurboJam) and wow!!!! I could only do 25 min of it!

I'm not going to be doing the exact TurboFire workout schedule but I am going to start doing it more and more and more :)

Try it - its fun :)
  • HealthierHappierBrenda
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam....I've did 13 workouts so far and my weigh-in day is every Saturday. This past Saturday I lost 1lb but best of all 1.5 inches from my waist....The workouts are super fun and everyday I can't wait to do it :D bonus my tummy aka problem area is starting to show some toning!!! I just purchased Turbo Fire to start upon completion of Turbo Jam!!

P.S. Even my boyfriend has joined me in the workouts.....
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Good to see these stories - I actually am starting Turbo Jam in about two weeks, after I finish up Insanity, to do something a bit "lighter" before going in for round 2 of Insanity. I've never done anything by Chalene so I'm excited to give it a shot!
  • KristinWill1023
    KristinWill1023 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I had turbo jam for 3 years and exactly a month ago I decided to start it. My endurance was about as good as a peanut, I have lost 20 lbs as of this morning and I am totally addicted its fun and I actually look forward to working out for the first time in my life. I get an amazing work out, I burn around 600 calories when I do cardio party. I highly suggest doing it. I can't wait till I finish the advanced program so I can move onto turbo fire.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I LOVED turbo Jam AND turbo fire!!

Here is my short 2:36 review and results from them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDp8kiKEZGA
  • melanielockard
    melanielockard Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    i love turbo jam! when i lost most of my weight, thats what i was exercising too. good luck
  • laurensohn22
    laurensohn22 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    If you want turbo jam look at this site lots of free workouts :)
    http://healthysexyhappy.tumblr.com/moveyourassnow
  • moniew24
    moniew24 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Great link, Thank you!
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I can tell you - a few years ago - my sister used these programs and transformed her body, she looked bloody amazing, and had fun with it. I, years ago now, because of her, tried this program. If you get into the routines, you will become addicted! They rock! The more you get to know the choreography, the harder you put in. When I was really into it, I added the weight gloves and had purchased additional videos from Chalene to mix it up. I definitely recommend. I am hoping I can get back into these myself, as I would love to get that body back :) Good luck!