pre-baby bodies!

Options
2»

Replies

• xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    This is a dream I've given up on. After the pregnancy from hell, I feel as though I am a step away from become a human stretch mark. Like every inch of me is just turning into a stretch mark now.
  • hjfischer
    hjfischer Posts: 250
    Options
    Based on my experience (I've had 2 babies) your body will never be the same, but it can definitely be BETTER!

I will whole-heartedly disagree. Maybe for a few lucky women. After nursing 4 kids, my body will never ever be better. I would need a boob job and have my skin stretched and removed. I am not complaining, I am stating a fact.
  • JulieMTiffany
    Options
    after 2 c sections, including one 9lb 3oz baby, my body is nothing like it used to be :( got that nasty skin from c sections and stretch marks up my hips. im determined to be a uk size 12 and getting there slowly but im accepting the fact ill never be size 8 again....... :( lol. my skinny pic is on my profile x

I've had 2 c-sections. My first was 9 lbs 1 oz, my second was 9 lbs 3 oz. My stomach looks like a road map.
  • marmitebirdie
    marmitebirdie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    @JulieMTiffany i feel for you!!!! tbh my stomach isnt too stretch marked but saggy as hell!!!! from the front i look ok but sideways i look at least 4 months preg x
  • ahni77
    ahni77 Posts: 75
    Options
    I was never skinny pre-babies. Always fluctuated between a size 10 - 12. After the birth of my 2 girls via c-sections, 17 months apart, I thought my body would never recover. EVER! Especially the dreaded stretch marks. UGGGH!! I'm now a healthy size 8 - 10, exercise daily and run miles upon miles upon miles. I feel and look better now than I ever have in my life. I still have some fat in the belly area but it's shrunk so much in the past few months that I'm not giving up hope on having a flat belly one day. We just have to work harder at it! I can live with the stretch marks. I see them as a beautiful reminder of the two precious lives I have been blessed with and am proud of what my body has been able to overcome through hard work. GO MAMA POWER!!
  • rocksyraeis
    Options
    Working out the way i have been honestly has made them ALMOST invisible.
  • JennWeighZen
    JennWeighZen Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My kids ruined me. Forever.

In ok with that.

Sort of

Lol! I'm with you! Except it was just one kid. But my body is still "ruined"... no matter what, these stretch marks aren't going anywhere.
  • ahni77
    ahni77 Posts: 75
    Options
    Working out the way i have been honestly has made them ALMOST invisible.

same here
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Yup, I have an awesome one of me in my bikini... GRRRR!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    why not? Mine is actually BETTER now AFTER 2 kids than ever before.

I posted the original why not question, so here is my after babies body. I may have had to work for it, but it is totally worth it.

bodyfatdifference.jpg
  • Bridget0927
    Bridget0927 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Thank You too all you ladies who are keeping it real. Its sucks but all we can do is try our best and not tell the ppl that havent had kids yet what they are in for, let them figure it out themselves like we all had to.

hahaha

SHHHHHHHHHHH..........
  • delmc1
    delmc1 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    your not the only ones to suffer girls ,before my kids were born i had a six pack ,full head of hair and money in the bank all of which has now forever
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    I have to say my body is better post baby...though it wasn't for a long time, not that it was worse, in some ways it was better, I put on a little weight, and my hips widened a fraction, otherwise it just wasn't that different, but since paying more attention and getting into fitness, my body looks better than it ever has, the only sucky thing is the C section scar, but what can ya do???
  • lilgemforgets
    Options
    Yup! I have had 2 c-sections, my tummy just doesnt seem to meet in the middle anymore! No matter what i do it seems my abs are split still!!
  • MizzTatiana
    MizzTatiana Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I have a few stretch marks here and there I could live with. My hips are about 8 inches wider than they were prebaby even though I weigh the same. Overall my hips anger me the most, but I get pretty depressed over my now very deflated (DD) breasts.