Greetings :)

Options
Hi, there,

After losing 35kg in 2005 and putting it ALL back on again by December 2007, I've lost about 27kg since August 2008... Both times by working out my daily requirement and counting calories (just in a notebook).

BUT I'd started to "backslide" in the last four months (starting to ignore recording intake on a regular basis; eating horrid things more often). So when I got an iTouch for Christmas, I found the MFP application and my focus again. I've got 10kg to go, then I want to continue using MFP to maintain my healthy and balanced lifestyle. (And never, ever put on the weight again).

This is a fantastic website! Grin.

Replies

• ace2009
    ace2009 Posts: 13
    Options
    hi! I'm in the same boat as you - regained old weight, and just discovered the mfp app on my ipod touch. If you like we can help each other stay motivated. I sure know how much it sucks when you have to burn off weightyou've already lost again...and again. It's tough to make 'lifestyle' changes without letting life get in the way! But keep it up, you're obviously off to a motivated start - and you never regret becoming more healthy!
  • dthelen
    Options
    I lost about 79 pounds about 9 years ago, and now in the last 9 years I have gained about 100 pounds........I am hoping I can stick to this
  • somigliana
    somigliana Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    hi! I'm in the same boat as you - regained old weight, and just discovered the mfp app on my ipod touch. If you like we can help each other stay motivated. I sure know how much it sucks when you have to burn off weightyou've already lost again...and again. It's tough to make 'lifestyle' changes without letting life get in the way! But keep it up, you're obviously off to a motivated start - and you never regret becoming more healthy!

I love the application--it's so easy to cook and add to the diary without have to schlep to the family computer :)
    This time around I feel more healthy because I've added exercise on a more regular basis, and we've made it a family activity, the daily walk/jog.

I'd love a motivation buddy here--thank you! It does suck, big time, to have to lose those kgs again!
  • somigliana
    somigliana Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I lost about 79 pounds about 9 years ago, and now in the last 9 years I have gained about 100 pounds........I am hoping I can stick to this

I sure know how that feels! Just before I started out for the second time, I stood on the scale and was sure I was hallucinating!
    Good luck--it's worth it to start fitting back into old clothes again :)